Ladies, Do Women Get Tired of Being Approached?

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I don't mind, as long as it's respectful and I'm not on the move. If you see me walking or rushing,it's because I have somewhere to be. Don't stop me

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a dude but I remember when I had a day where I was feeling myself and girls were actually approaching me...

I got annoyed after like the 4th girl and this was over like 16 hours so I can't even imagine what it'd be like to deal with getting approached...every single day....by various dudes.

Made me realize how easy it must be for girls to want to just be rude and dead this shyt.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
What if its in a grocery aisle checkout?

I'd probably be annoyed, only because I don't feel the need to have an audience when I'm being approached. I'd say small talk at the checkout line, for me PERSONALLY. If I am receptive, then we can further speak outside the store. At that point, you have <5 minutes to get to the point (express interest) or I'm going excuse myself and go home.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I'd probably be annoyed, only because I don't feel the need to have an audience when I'm being approached. I'd say small talk at the checkout line, for me PERSONALLY. If I am receptive, then we can further speak outside the store. At that point, you have <5 minutes to get to the point (express interest) or I'm going excuse myself and go home.
That's fair,I always wondered about that.A lot of brothers pick up women from supermarkets,Wal-Mart and I wondered how they pick up on the vibes.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
That's fair,I always wondered about that.A lot of brothers pick up women from supermarkets,Wal-Mart and I wondered how they pick up on the vibes.

I don't mind being approached outdoors. It's all in HOW you do it.

You're in a supermarket. Talk about food. Bring up something about what she is looking at, at that moment.

Ex. If you see me checking out meat, tell me about a great recipe that you love making. Engage me in conversation. Let me know you know how to converse.
If she is engaging in the conversation, it's a positive thing, even if she declines your offer date a date. (You may not be her type, she may not be single, maybe just got out of a relationship, or just doesn't want to be bothered with men ATM). That doesn't mean there is something wrong with YOU.

Don't call me any pet name. If you approach me with the "Hey ma, you got a man?" I won't even look at you, let alone respond to you. If your jeans are sagging or you look like or dressed like a rapper, I may respond once and quickly exit the scene. You wouldn't be my type so no sense in wasting either of our time.

***There are women who are going to make it clear that they didn't appreciate you approaching. Don't let that discourage you. These women have their reasons, whatever it is. Move on. There are plenty of us would wished you approached instead of standing there, staring at us and looking lost.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I don't mind being approached outdoors. It's all in HOW you do it.

You're in a supermarket. Talk about food. Bring up something about what she is looking at, at that moment.

Ex. If you see me checking out meat, tell me about a great recipe that you love making. Engage me in conversation. Let me know you know how to converse.
If she is engaging in the conversation, it's a positive thing, even if she declines your offer date a date. (You may not be her type, she may not be single, maybe just got out of a relationship, or just doesn't want to be bothered with men ATM). That doesn't mean there is something wrong with YOU.

Don't call me any pet name. If you approach me with the "Hey ma, you got a man?" I won't even look at you, let alone respond to you. If your jeans are sagging or you look like or dressed like a rapper, I may respond once and quickly exit the scene. You wouldn't be my type so no sense in wasting either of our time.

***There are women who are going to make it clear that they didn't appreciate you approaching. Don't let that discourage you. These women have their reasons, whatever it is. Move on. There are plenty of us would wished you approached instead of standing there, staring at us and looking lost.
Oh nah I aint the "Yo shorty type" If I approached its strictly respectful.I barely approach and when im getting food I do what I do and get out.But these tips are helpful. "Excuse me but is it me or is the price of rice going up by the day" :russ:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Don't care what women
Want. Just approach any chick that you find attractive. If she doesn't give you her number than you dogged a bullet.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
half the time my inner thoughts just stop me from even bothering cuz i think every "in" i can use sounds corny or obvious so i only meet friends of friends.

what if the guy makes great small talk even offers to hang out but never actually asks for your number? do u get annoyed or wait for a certain length of time or let ur friends investigate what his deal is?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
No but I'm weird. I like people. I also tell men when I find them attractive too. I like people to feel good.

As long as they aren't overboard with it, it isn't a problem. But usually once I hit em with the "I've gotta a bf and I'm as loyal to him as you would want me to be to you" logic, it's cool.

Men aren't really obnoxious to me like that. Most men have been very cool about it and I want them to leave feeling good even if I'm not available. Southern men...mmmmmm