Ladies, Do Women Get Tired of Being Approached?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
lol @ the men answering this question when it's clearly directed towards females.:comeon::wtb:

Shocked by how many ladies are introverts like myself. Most of the time when I'm out in public I have my headphones on so that I don't get approached, which I'm grateful for. I'll awkwardly smile at men when I see them looking at me but then I keep it moving. Sorry not all ladies love attention like one poster suggested.

The other day I was on the subway and this couple came up to me to ask for directions. I took my headphones out to give them direction then as I was about to put it back into my ear this guy decides to make a corny comment about directions and I was like :sadcam:. I was trying to brush him off by just smiling back but he kept talking then started asking questions about my whereabouts and I felt so uncomfortable. I'm on a packed train the last thing I want is to be approached.Thankfully he got off shortly. But the whole experience was just :huhldup:.

Generally I hate being approached by men because half the time they don't know how to "approach" women so it just comes off as being corny rather than sincere.

What's this "how to approach " method you have in your head?
:patrice:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Try saying hello to some ladies just to be friendly and they hit you with the :usure:

I don't speak period to em unless I have to or they say something to me.
Sunday I was at the store looking at these seaweed snacks and these two females walked next to me and I heard "roasted seaweed? Ughh" (they came from one end of the isle to the other and ain't get shyt ) later in line, they was in front of me while I was looking to the side with the :leostare: face and I heard one say something. I turned my head and she said "that water... It's good? :mjpls:" I told her "Idk. I just saw it and picked it up".

And that was that.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's this "how to approach " method you have in your head?
:patrice:

Hello. Can I get your number?
is one of my biggest turn offs. I’ve had men ask for my number without even introducing themselves:why:. I feel like if you’re going to put the effort to approach me you should at least put effort into striking up a conversation with substance.

Coming off aggressively :snoop:, pushy or lacking confidence.

Trying to talk to me by approaching my friend.:usure:

Asking if I need a new friend? :what:

Over-complimenting comes off insincere.:comeon:

9/10 this is how I'm approached. For me I'm more concern with confidence rather than attractiveness. You can look like Idris Elba but if you lack confidence or do any of the following I'm instantly turned off:shaq2:.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I don't speak period to em unless I have to or they say something to me.
Sunday I was at the store looking at these seaweed snacks and these two females walked next to me and I heard "roasted seaweed? Ughh" (they came from one end of the isle to the other and ain't get shyt ) later in line, they was in front of me while I was looking to the side with the :leostare: face and I heard one say something. I turned my head and she said "that water... It's good? :mjpls:" I told her "Idk. I just saw it and picked it up".

And that was that.
Good job homie.You actually could have got the #,now next time you see them I bet one of them will be bold with their approach.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Hello. Can I get your number? is one of my biggest turn offs. I’ve had men ask for my number without even introducing themselves:why:. I feel like if you’re going to put the effort to approach me you should at least put effort into striking up a conversation with substance.

Coming off aggressively :snoop:, pushy or lacking confidence.

Trying to talk to me by approaching my friend.:usure:

Asking if I need a new friend? :what:

Over-complimenting comes off insincere.:comeon:

9/10 this is how I'm approached. For me I'm more concern with confidence rather than attractiveness. You can look like Idris Elba but if you lack confidence or do any of the following I'm instantly turned off:shaq2:.

Uh oh.
Go look at my other thread I just made about the best approach. A dude just said that if you look good, got a good looking car and attire that you can walk up and tell her to put the number in.
:sas2:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Good job homie.You actually could have got the #,now next time you see them I bet one of them will be bold with their approach.

Maybe they actually went down the isle on purpose to see if they wanted something -- maybe she actually wanted to know about the water (it's not plain water) . One of em even dropped something in line and bent over to pick it up. Maybe they was running game but I don't got enough info so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

What makes you think they'll bold approach next time?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Maybe they actually went down the isle on purpose to see if they wanted something -- maybe she actually wanted to know about the water (it's not plain water) . One of em even dropped something in line and bent over to pick it up. Maybe they was running game but I don't got enough info so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

What makes you think they'll bold approach next time?
They might ha e been trying to holla,you gotta remember women seem to be bold around their girlfriends.They might be bold if they were trying to holla,they might say "weren't you the guy from aisle..."They knew what they were doing

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
They might ha e been trying to holla,you gotta remember women seem to be bold around their girlfriends.They might be bold if they were trying to holla,they might say "weren't you the guy from aisle..."They knew what they were doing

That's what I told my homeboy that they came down there on purpose and looked at the same shyt I was looking at and made a "ugh" comment out loud in hopes of me engaging in conversation. "nah these taste good though "
I was just talking shyt though cuz Idk for sure if that was the motive.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
That's what I told my homeboy that they came down there on purpose and looked at the same shyt I was looking at and made a "ugh" comment out loud in hopes of me engaging in conversation. "nah these taste good though "
I was just talking shyt though cuz Idk for sure if that was the motive.
Like I say they knew what they were doing,come to think about it that's some young stuff :dahell: me personally I don't approach women too often,there is method to approaching them.It's something us brehs know.It's like how a baseball player knows when to swing the bat and when not too.Never ever approach when they are in a group,like I say they are bold around their friend.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Like I say they knew what they were doing,come to think about it that's some young stuff :dahell: me personally I don't approach women too often,there is method to approaching them.It's something us brehs know.It's like how a baseball player knows when to swing the bat and when not too.Never ever approach when they are in a group,like I say they are bold around their friend.

That water shyt wasn't THAT bold to me.
And the chick that said that was looking round early 30s and the other like 18/19. Also, she had an older woman who went to the car who she said momma to so maybe the 2 were sisters.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
That water shyt wasn't THAT bold to me.
And the chick that said that was looking round early 30s and the other like 18/19. Also, she had an older woman who went to the car who she said momma to so maybe the 2 were sisters.
Naw just her asking you was bold,some women aren't like us they use clues to talk to you.That was interesting tho you may never know now.If that happens next time just go for it,worse she can say is no.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Uh oh.
Go look at my other thread I just made about the best approach. A dude just said that if you look good, got a good looking car and attire that you can walk up and tell her to put the number in.
:sas2:

Depends on the type of girl you're trying to attract. The introvert in me hates meaningless conversation that's why I hate when men approach me with nothing to say.
I always side-eye men that are try to impress me by being flashy:wtb:.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Naw just her asking you was bold,some women aren't like us they use clues to talk to you.That was interesting tho you may never know now.If that happens next time just go for it,worse she can say is no.

I know.
I been shot down before.
But that goes back to the topic.
It feels like women be tired of hearing the same ol shyt from the 32nd dude approaching them that day so I never even try

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Depends on the type of girl you're trying to attract. The introvert in me hates meaningless conversation that's why I hate when men approach me with nothing to say.
I always side-eye men that are try to impress me by being flashy:wtb:.

Unless they are pulling a wad of money out, how are dudes approaching you being flashy?
And what did the last dude do that you gave play to?