Ladies, Do Women Get Tired of Being Approached?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
women never get tired of getting approached...it means they're desirable in some way

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You never know how people are feeling. Try not to take it personally. Just move on to the next.
I know I never know that's why I keep to myself :wow:
dont stop approaching, just know everyone gets rejected. sometime i think later, that was dumb, he was cute. all i cay is oops
I never truly started really and one of them could've been the one :ufdup:
:francis:Plan B, flash cash. Yea its gonna be some goldiggers but you know what helps you get over being used? 2-3 more chicks.

Get a roster bigger than Marvel VS Capcom 2:blessed:
One day after I make my So Far Gone/Friday Night Lights/Section 80 breh :mjcry:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Don't care what women
Want. Just approach any chick that you find attractive. If she doesn't give you her number than you dogged a bullet.

:whoa:

Us #teamugly dudes not doing no approaching.
Im just gone live life day by day and hope some female makes it easy for us to be something later on.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
No but I'm weird. I like people. I also tell men when I find them attractive too. I like people to feel good.

As long as they aren't overboard with it, it isn't a problem. But usually once I hit em with the "I've gotta a bf and I'm as loyal to him as you would want me to be to you" logic, it's cool.

Men aren't really obnoxious to me like that. Most men have been very cool about it and I want them to leave feeling good even if I'm not available. Southern men...mmmmmm

Im from the souf
:steviej:

Im reppin #teamugly though.
:mjcry:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: shyt is mad weird man, i dnt get why some nikkas dnt know when to cut they losses. You tell me no once i'm gone, i ain't finna grab u n shyt or follow still trynna spit game,or be a dweeb and curse you out. Tho sometimes being persistent is the way to get the number, but o girl gotta be somewhat feeling you.