Ladies, Do Women Get Tired of Being Approached?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
No, at this point i take it as a compliment, it makes me think I look cute that day. As long as they don't touch me, follow me, or scream at me it's fine. I hate being yelled at from cars or followed in cars, but the majority of men take rejection well. Adult menn 25+ dont really get defensive like young dudes, as long as alchohol isnt being served. Ive been dealing with it since 11 years old, it's just part of going outside to me.

Just if she says she's not intrested don't get all desp er ate and ask again just let it go
11?! :mindblown:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I have made this exact face plenty of times it's a reflex --> :what: angry and confused. Sometimes I can fix it or catch it sometimes I can't :yeshrug:

This what I do

200.gif

I'm so rude I'm so fortunate I haven't gotten stabbed yet by these nikkas :mjcry:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
If she has taken the time to have a conversation with you, then she isn't annoyed. Stay considerate and thoughtful, but at the same time you have to lead in that aspect. If you've already approached her, you've already made conversation, you've already made her laugh...then just ask for her number if you want it.

Just don't turn around and repeat the process with someone else as soon as she walks out of the door.

:ohhh:
didn't think about the first part.
I just normally tend to not avoid people (men/women) if I think by me talking to them will get on there nerves

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I am rarely approached, I get stared at more and/or random people talking to me. But like @Queen said, being an introvert most of the times I am I would rather not be. I hate being approached shopping or at the gym. Social setting fine, but I have on head phones I'm not looking at anybody means I'm not trying to talk to anyone. I have had people scare the heck out of me walking up on me when I have my head phones in adn talking :merchant:

I am always nice though, so even when it happens I'm not rude. I just don't understand why people do that :mindblown: See you in your own world with head phones in and try to have a convesation with you :pachaha: Not even talking about a guy trying to talk to me, just in general.

why do you think they stare more than talk

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
When im in a relationship yeah especially those persistent ass dudes that hit you with that friend bullshyt. Lmao that line never gets old.
It doesn't bother me to much when im single tho. As long as the dude leaves me alone after our interaction then im good. I hate when they wanna follow you around. Thats why most times when im out and about i have my headphones on. :yeshrug:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
This what I do

200.gif

I'm so rude I'm so fortunate I haven't gotten stabbed yet by these nikkas :mjcry:
:russ: I live in Florida i can't afford to be rude. Had a friend who got stabbed in the stomach and had a couple of guys follow me and my friend home one tim lol. Nothing like feeling like your life is as risk to humble ya ass real quick.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:russ: I live in Florida i can't afford to be rude. Had a friend who got stabbed in the stomach and had a couple of guys follow me and my friend home one tim lol. Nothing like feeling like your life is as risk to humble ya ass real quick.

I'm from NYC, I never gave a fukk. I'm always scowling and being rude to people if I don't wanna talk. I've had dudes follow me around too. :yeshrug:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I'm from NYC, I never gave a fukk. I'm always scowling and being rude to people if I don't wanna talk. I've had dudes follow me around too. :yeshrug:
Girl i lost the bytch attitude when i seen them dudes pulling up behind us. We were so scared to get out the car. Being nice is just easier on the long run. Plus im only rude to the hard headed ones.