Ladies, Do Women Get Tired of Being Approached?

Daps
It depends on the person that's approaching to be honest. If the guy is quality I dont have a problem with it. But quality guys are the type to approach in more of a comfortable tone. They don't yell out of cars,call you things like sexy, grab your arm, hold you up at the gas station. it seems like some dudes just have to say something just to get noticed

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
These dudes swear they know EVERYTHING about women, but let one of us make a statement about men it's like "why are you trying to speak for men"? They're illogical.

They are dumb as hell. How the fukk you gonna answer questions directed towards woman? fukking annoying. :comeon:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
If you have good intentions, and you can be polite and respectful, then you should. With being respectful comes the understanding that she may or may not want to talk to you.

I told the story on here of how my husband approached me so I can't say to never approach a woman. I am just saying that all that panting like a dog, and slick talk gets annoying as hell when it happens several times every time you go somewhere.

The fact that you are even considerate enough to think about this says a lot. So if you are talking to a woman and its going well, you shouldn't be afraid to ask for her number.

I hear u.
I'm not afraid to.
it just feels like it'll get on their nerves being approached every day

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
No, at this point i take it as a compliment, it makes me think I look cute that day. As long as they don't touch me, follow me, or scream at me it's fine. I hate being yelled at from cars or followed in cars, but the majority of men take rejection well. Adult menn 25+ dont really get defensive like young dudes, as long as alchohol isnt being served. Ive been dealing with it since 11 years old, it's just part of going outside to me.

Just if she says she's not intrested don't get all desp er ate and ask again just let it go

some Women play games though and say things to see how hard a dude will try

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yes it is annoying. It is even more annoying when a dude starts going off on you when you don't want to be bothered. Or when a guy grabs your arm because for some reason he feels entitled to touch you.

I don't have this problem as much as I used to because I am usually with my husband or kids. But before I was married, it was too much. I am an introvert. If I am shopping, then I came to shop. Not to be approached by 5 different guys who aren't even that polite. Keep your hands off me. And I don't feel like being screamed at because I don't want to smile at you or give you my number.
I hate that grabbing your arm shyt. It always used to terrify me.

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
yep.
that's why I never get women.
I talk to women at McDonald's, clothing stores, etc and make them open up by laughing , smiling, talking like they knew me for years.
but after I get whatever item im there for I just leave. Never try to give/get a number. That's why I ain't getting no illnana
:mjcry:
:mjcry:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I hear u.
I'm not afraid to.

If she has taken the time to have a conversation with you, then she isn't annoyed. Stay considerate and thoughtful, but at the same time you have to lead in that aspect. If you've already approached her, you've already made conversation, you've already made her laugh...then just ask for her number if you want it.

Just don't turn around and repeat the process with someone else as soon as she walks out of the door.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I hear u.
I'm not afraid to.

Just be respectful about it and you'll be fine. Coming from a big city, I can say it just comes with the territory, I'm used to people talking to me. And I mostly never assume someone is trying to approach me, they could just genuinely be trying to have a conversation lol.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I am rarely approached, I get stared at more and/or random people talking to me. But like @Queen said, being an introvert most of the times I am I would rather not be. I hate being approached shopping or at the gym. Social setting fine, but I have on head phones I'm not looking at anybody means I'm not trying to talk to anyone. I have had people scare the heck out of me walking up on me when I have my head phones in adn talking :merchant:

I am always nice though, so even when it happens I'm not rude. I just don't understand why people do that :mindblown: See you in your own world with head phones in and try to have a convesation with you :pachaha: Not even talking about a guy trying to talk to me, just in general.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I am rarely approached, I get stared at more and/or random people talking to me. But like @Queen said, being an introvert most of the times I am I would rather not be. I hate being approached shopping or at the gym. Social setting fine, but I have on head phones I'm not looking at anybody means I'm not trying to talk to anyone. I have had people scare the heck out of me walking up on me when I have my head phones in adn talking :merchant:

I am always nice though, so even when it happens I'm not rude. I just don't understand why people do that :mindblown: See you in your own world with head phones in and try to have a convesation with you :pachaha: Not even talking about a guy trying to talk to me, just in general.

The headphone thing is the worst. I hate when people talk to me with headphones in my ears cause it's the universal sign for fukk off don't talk to me.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
The headphone thing is the worst. I hate when people talk to me with headphones in my ears cause it's the universal sign for fukk off don't talk to me.

Exactly, and it's like they are going out their way to talk to you too :what: I didn't hear you so you walk up on me/chase me down for random chit chat.