Ladies can i get your opinions on some of the posts in the quick lil gems thread

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
If it's real knowledge to protect and better yourself as a man, the quality of women you attract, like what SonOfGod, Kev and Reicar touched on, that's cool. But, just to get over on a female in order to get your body count up, call her all types of bytches and hoes, that's the shyt that needs reevaluation, preferably from within.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not a lady but I always find those "advice on women" threads to be a little stupid, naive, and immature.

How can a stranger you never met give you advice for a stranger neither of you have ever met or don't know that well. :dwillhuh:
:skip: People don't have to know each other to give general advice.

Are all men that fukking fragile to seek any type of female validation(outside of female fam) to
begin with? How about validating yourself first, before you go looking? The problem exists in the
concept of "looking" period

This is for both genders!:childplease:
Its not about being fragile. A lot of guys were taught to put women first and try to win female validation, and it doesn't work. I think the bolded was a huge element of that thread (don't seek validation from the outside). We're on the same page.
If it's real knowledge to protect and better yourself as a man, the quality of women you attract, like what SonOfGod, Kev and Reicar touched on, that's cool. But, just to get over an a female in order to get your body count up, call her all types of bytches and hoes, that's the shyt that needs reevaluation, preferably from within.
Yeah, I was referring to the posts about bettering yourself. I skip the ones just focusing on getting sex as soon as possible from women.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Some of the advice is valid by its own merit.

Some is valid if you are trying to manipulate a woman into having sex with you. However there is no such thing as a free lunch so if you follow that advice you will pay the price in some way down the line. You will be the father.

Some is valid if you're dealing with an emotionally retarded, naive woman with little to no self awareness. I'd say you shouldn't be in a relationship with that woman, but that is most women today so it's inevitable :manny:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The thread has valid gems in it but a bit exaggerated.

Based on some of gems given I can tell what type of females some of you men are pulling or go after.

1. Easy
2. Low budget: Who doesnt pay for dinner?
3. Basic minded: Who would fukk a dude raw now a days especially if he puts you in the fukk buddy zone

By all means if your fukking women for the sheer fun of it ignore my comment. If your trying to be in a relationship I wouldn't recommend any of those "gems" unless you plan on being cheated on.

I'm going to have to disagree here. Don't ever allow anyone to hold sexuality over your head. Cheaters are going to do what cheaters are going to do. As long as you bring general respect and decency to the relationship, then you're in the right. Allowing someone to use the threat of sharing their sexuality with someone else is manipulative, which is why you don't allow anyone to do it and you cut them immediately. This is why you don't take cheating as a personal failure either, on some, "What did I do wrong?" tip. If you came real and respectable, just chalk it up to the fact that they were disloyal and that your presence and time is way too valuable for such an individual, and take yourself elsewhre.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If it's real knowledge to protect and better yourself as a man, the quality of women you attract, like what SonOfGod, Kev and Reicar touched on, that's cool. But, just to get over an a female in order to get your body count up, call her all types of bytches and hoes, that's the shyt that needs reevaluation, preferably from within.

Well, the thread title states there are gems on dealing with women within, the type of "dealings" weren't specified however. :lolbron:

fukk this, we need a more devious smiley. :lolbron: ain't evil enough.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Well, the thread title states there are gems on dealing with women within, the type of "dealings" weren't specified however. :lolbron:

fukk this, we need a more devious smiley. :lolbron: ain't evil enough.

Well the consensus ranged from good knowledge to debauchery.

I guess it takes all types to make the world what it is and no wonder
we are in the shape we are in.:snoop:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
you'd be surprised what females are interested in...not all of us want to sit up and talk about hair, makeup, nails, clothes, basketball wives and soap operas 24/7. Peep the random thoughts ladies only thread...we talk about everything. :smile:

Oh really :wtb::usure:???..........so how come yall don't ever show yourselves up in the Higher Learning subforum.................:ooh:

Matterfact, I can't even recall one single post made by a female in that sub forum in the last month........I would like to hear some estrogenic POVs on the state of things.....

:stopitslime::birdman::comeon::rudy::sitdown:
:childplease:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Oh really :wtb::usure:???..........so how come yall don't ever show yourselves up in the Higher Learning thread.................

Matterfact, I can't even recall one single post made by a female in that sub forum in the last month........I would like to hear some estrogenic POV on the state of things.....

:ooh:

:skip:

Actually Ms. Pope made one of the best topics in that subforum. I suggest you go check it out good sir.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
:jawalrus:

:takedat: Hola

General advice can be generally stupid. Most of you obviously lack a lot confidence, social qualities, etc. Reading a thread won't help you with your problems, you won't be able to maintain.

1293695_o.gif

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Oh really :wtb::usure:???..........so how come yall don't ever show yourselves up in the Higher Learning subforum.................:ooh:

Matterfact, I can't even recall one single post made by a female in that sub forum in the last month........I would like to hear some estrogenic POVs on the state of things.....

Just posted over there tonight:mjpls:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
General advice can be generally stupid. Most of you obviously lack a lot confidence, social qualities, etc. Reading a thread won't help you with your problems, you won't be able to maintain.
But general advice can also be helpful. It was an old thread on SOHH a while back that made me realize I needed to improve my overall confidence, and that's exactly what I did. You never know if advice can have a positive effect on someone. I don't see a problem with it.

I think we had this exact same exchange before on SOHH.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z