Ladies can i get your opinions on some of the posts in the quick lil gems thread

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Oh so you must look like this then:

Butch_Dyke.jpg

:heh::heh:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly....the men on here dont value/ can care less about a woman's opinion about relationships
No offense, but women tend to give pretty bad advice when it comes to dating and relationships, at least in my experiences. I'm sure many dudes on here can cosign this.

You guys will make claims about what you look for in a man, but then respond to something completely different and it makes no logical sense. None.

Not all of you, but definitely a lot. :manny:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
No offense, but women tend to give pretty bad advice when it comes to dating and relationships, at least in my experiences. I'm sure many dudes on here can cosign this.

You guys will make claims about what you look for in a man, but then respond to something completely different and it makes no logical sense. None.

We give bad advice, mah nikka have you read that thread or are you wearing your bullshyt blocker glasses:shaq:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

I aint tryna jump in but i definitely agree with this here. this happens A LOT.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I don't have an opinion on many of these topics. It's not only these topics, 3-4 guys I know feel the same about women. We're all "gold digging" hoes according to quite a few of you too. Those who think that way will prolly end up gay, getting fukked in the ass by ***T somewhere behind TheColi!

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
I read some of it....couldn't get threw it....half of the time I was like:mjpls:....if thats working for yall do it....I agree on some of what Kvem wrote...:ehh:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We give bad advice, mah nikka have you read that thread or are you wearing your bullshyt blocker glasses:shaq:
I wasn't speaking to you personally, but yes. And I didn't agree with everything in that thread (some of it was kinda weird) but there were some solid posts.
I aint tryna jump in but i definitely agree with this here. this happens A LOT.
Yup.

I went in there giving most of those post the :huhldup::beli:

Some of y'all are straight a**holes and deserve to be single.:pacspit:
The funny thing is... that shyt works.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Not a lady but I always find those "advice on women" threads to be a little stupid, naive, and immature.

How can a stranger you never met give you advice for a stranger neither of you have ever met or don't know that well. :dwillhuh:

I am SOOOOOOO glad you are over here:takedat: