Ladies can i get your opinions on some of the posts in the quick lil gems thread

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But you're still looking for internet threads to find your next move.

I remember this exact thread, and I remember telling you that you would keep coming back for more help. And surely, You are.
Incorrect. I look through these threads because relationship dynamics interest me. I like reading other people's experiences and opinions on dating. Plus, you can always learn something new that can help you even further.

I don't remember the bolded part, but looking through threads that interest me doesn't mean I'm still looking for help. My dating life isn't the best, just about average, but its significantly better than before.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
becuz trolls shouldn't be trolling
this is troll patrol :smugfavre:
Whatever dude. Easy to say someone is trolling to avoid the truth. :to:

Gus Money

Incorrect. I look through these threads because relationship dynamics interest me. I like reading other people's experiences and opinions on dating. Plus, you can always learn something new that can help you even further.

I don't remember the bolded part, but looking through threads that interest me doesn't mean I'm still looking for help. My dating life isn't the best, just about average, but its significantly better than before.

I'm just finding it hard to believe that no one else ever in life told you needed more confidence. I could get what you're saying if that was the case, but someone IRL has obviously given you that advice before, but you more than likely ignored it, but now you find truth in it... on a message board? I find it hard to believe that you are taking the time to read long ass advice threads and NOT getting some ideas from the stuff listed in there.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm just finding it hard to believe that no one else ever in life told you needed more confidence. I could get what you're saying if that was the case, but someone IRL has obviously given you that advice before, but you more than likely ignored it, but now you find truth in it... on a message board? I find it hard to believe that you are taking the time to read long ass advice threads and NOT getting some ideas from the stuff listed in there.
Yes, other people told me that I should improve my confidence in real life back then. I didn't ignore them, I just didn't make a sincere effort to follow through (obviously a mistake). But their comments stuck with me, and something posted on SOHH was the final straw that made me realize I needed to focus on improving myself for real.

Its not like I logged on the board one day and was like :ohhh: "I need to change my whole life." It was a combination of things.

As for the bolded, I already said I enjoy reading these threads because they interest me and you can always pick up new tips/ideas from other people. What exactly is hard to believe?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is, I'm sure I've pulled more/the most females when compared to anyone in that thread runnin' around typin' up stupid shiit. :yeshrug:

Say I'm capin' if you want, at least I don't need an advice thread to get something as simple as p*ssy. :leon:

You supposedly know everything and you're out here pimping it up, but yet you are in every thread going through the posts, and then talking about, "Man ya'll should know this already." If you know everything, then you wouldn't waste a single second going in those threads.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Yes, other people told me that I should improve my confidence in real life back then. I didn't ignore them, I just didn't make a sincere effort to follow through (obviously a mistake). But their comments stuck with me, and something posted on SOHH was the final straw that made me realize I needed to focus on improving myself for real.
Its not like I logged on the board one day and was like :ohhh: "I need to change my whole life." It was a combination of things.
As for the bolded, I already said I enjoy reading these threads because they interest me and you can always pick up new tips/ideas from other people. What exactly is hard to believe?
Nothing. You just went from "doesn't mean I'm still looking for help" to "can always pick up new tips/ideas from other", two ideas which contradict each other. But ok.

You supposedly know everything and you're out here pimping it up, but yet you are in every thread going through the posts, and then talking about, "Man ya'll should know this already." If you know everything, then you wouldn't waste a single second going in those threads.
I don't know anything but myself, which is why I'm not out here trying to give advice like somehow all men are the same or all women are the same.

Where have I said someone should know anything already? Never said I knew everything either (being that I'm not the one typing up diatribes of advice). Leave your imagination to yourself breh, nothing but your feelings and wanted scenarios you think up to try and prove a point.

You have yet to logically address anything: How can a stranger you never met give you advice for a stranger neither of you have ever met or don't know that well?

Intelligently address that, and maybe you'll have something.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nothing. You just went from "doesn't mean I'm still looking for help" to "can always pick up new tips/ideas from other", two ideas which contradict each other. But ok.
In my earlier post, when I said the bolded quote, I also said "Plus, you can always learn something new that can help you even further." I didn't change anything.

You can learn from others without actively looking for help. I'm an experienced wrestler and weightlifter, but I still pick up new techniques every once in a while when I watch other people and share ideas. Doesn't mean I need help with either one. Same thing in this situation. I don't see a contradiction. Its not black and white.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
You can give advice because while you don't know every exact detail of their specific situation, you can discuss the general principles of life at work in their specific situation and trust that they can take that knowledge and use their own judgment to more fine-tune it to their individual situation.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
In my earlier post, when I said the bolded quote, I also said "Plus, you can always learn something new that can help you even further." I didn't change anything.
You can learn from others without actively looking for help. I'm an experienced wrestler and weightlifter, but I still pick up new techniques every once in a while when I watch other people and share ideas. Doesn't mean I need help with either one. Same thing in this situation. I don't see a contradiction. Its not black and white.

Well, maybe you aren't looking for help. It's funny that SOHH keeps popping up to be the spot though. :yeshrug:

You can give advice because while you don't know every exact detail of their specific situation, you can discuss the general principles of life at work in their specific situation and trust that they can take that knowledge and use their own judgment to more fine-tune it to their individual situation.

It's still all iffy though because you don't know if they are telling the situation the right way, if they are reading signs wrong, if there's something severely wrong with them. You only have one side of things, and that's not the way the real world works.

This dude could be telling you that he's almost there with that girl while he could be the farthest thing from her mind in actuality.

You don't know.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z
Daps
:jawalrus:

:takedat: Hola

General advice can be generally stupid. Most of you obviously lack a lot confidence, social qualities, etc. Reading a thread won't help you with your problems, you won't be able to maintain.

why do you come to the locker room then? :beli:

lol but forreal general advice isnt bad im gonna have to disagree with you on that. as to the "gems" in this thread some are :manny: others had me like :aicmon: