Ladies can i get your opinions on some of the posts in the quick lil gems thread

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Not to mention our responses are usually illogical and based on our emotions. Plus we fuclon with nothing ass nikkas so our experiences wouldn't mean shyt since we're not accustomed to dealing with men of such high caliber as the ones that post here.

*adjusts apron and struts in 4+in heels back to the ladies random thoughts thread*

Yes, every relationship we had that ended badly is our fault but these nikkas brag about cheating on their gfs and wives 24/7 on here then make a thread saying "Brehs :sadcam: wifey left me, she hit me with child support too :to:"
:scheme:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Yes, every relationship we had that ended badly is our fault but these nikkas brag about cheating on their gfs and wives 24/7 on here then make a thread saying "Brehs :sadcam: wifey left me, she hit me with child support too :to:"

I don't like the way ya'll commin at my brehs like this. :leostare:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

Most of the people here are demonic individuals. Don't be surprised that they're hustling backwards.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Trill, and pope.....I know yall arent serious.

Outside of the Gym, and the Coliseum I believe less than 15% of the stuff people post on here, or the other place

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I dunno sports, hip hop, and piff never really struck me as things females were interested in :yeshrug:

you'd be surprised what females are interested in...not all of us want to sit up and talk about hair, makeup, nails, clothes, basketball wives and soap operas 24/7. Peep the random thoughts ladies only thread...we talk about everything. :smile:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
The ladies said everything I wanted to say, but, to play devil's advocate for a second, ain't no real formula to this shyt. Just live, have firm beliefs and you will get what u truely need out of this life. All this specificity is what keeps everybody fukking up. Learn and listen to your own instincts and you will be fine.

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk 2

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Trill, and pope.....I know yall arent serious.

Outside of the Gym, and the Coliseum I believe less than 15% of the stuff people post on here, or the other place

This how I feel, message boards are kind of an anonymous outlet that people use to discuss various subjects...I can't confirm whether these people are lying or not. So I'll believe everything these nikkas talk about, even if its clear that they're :duck:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Double J

Banned
Daps
you'd be surprised what females are interested in...not all of us want to sit up and talk about hair, makeup, nails, clothes, basketball wives and soap operas 24/7. Peep the random thoughts ladies only thread...we talk about everything. :smile:

Oh so you must look like this then:

Butch_Dyke.jpg