Ladies can i get your opinions on some of the posts in the quick lil gems thread

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't know why you all asked for female opinions; of course they're not going to agree with any of that shyt. They would like complete and utter idiots. Fools.

Doesn't mean some of the shyt ain't true though.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I wasn't speaking to you personally, but yes. And I didn't agree with everything in that thread (some of it was kinda weird) but there were some solid posts.

Yup.

The funny thing is... that shyt works.

:why: On what type of women, though?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
OP, I don't think you got the idea of what is written in that other thread if you are asking these hoes what they think about it. Why would you care about it?

You can ask about it on any women forum or irl and they all will tell the same shyt.

Read the fukking thread again. :smugfavre:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Most, or all depending upon the advice given. What you all have to understand is that those things don't read well for women. You all will read all that and go :scusthov: because you're only thinking of someone applying it literally how you read it. Each man will apply those tactics differently. It's just one of those things men understand and women don't. :manny:

It was still stupid to ask female opinions. You all (the men) went against one of the golden rules which is basically not to seek female validation.

The irony. :pachaha:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Most, or all depending upon the advice given. What you all have to understand is that those things don't read well for women. You all will read all that and go :scusthov: because you're only thinking of someone applying it literally how you read it. Each man will apply those tactics differently. It's just one of those things men understand and women don't. :manny:

It was still stupid to ask female opinions. You all (the men) went against one of the golden rules which is basically not to seek female validation.

The irony. :pachaha:
All that needs to be said.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Are all men that fukking fragile to seek any type of female validation(outside of female fam) to
begin with? How about validating yourself first, before you go looking? The problem exists in the
concept of "looking" period

This is for both genders!:childplease:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Are all men that fukking fragile to seek any type of female validation(outside of female fam) to
begin with? How about validating yourself first, before you going looking
for from someone else.

This is for both genders!:childplease:

The fukk you upset about? :dwillhuh:

I basically said that's the last thing they should have done.

EDIT: And this forum is far from hostile on women. Nigras get it here way worse. Peep that Mowgli thread.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
The thread has valid gems in it but a bit exaggerated.

Based on some of gems given I can tell what type of females some of you men are pulling or go after.

1. Easy
2. Low budget: Who doesnt pay for dinner?
3. Basic minded: Who would fukk a dude raw now a days especially if he puts you in the fukk buddy zone

By all means if your fukking women for the sheer fun of it ignore my comment. If your trying to be in a relationship I wouldn't recommend any of those "gems" unless you plan on being cheated on.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Exactly....the men on here dont value/ can care less about a woman's opinion about relationships/general subjects because according to yall, we're all sluts, out for your money, aint shyt, single mothers, grimy, and will try to fukk you over :upsetfavre:

If only it weren't true 99% of the time though.
Yes, every relationship we had that ended badly is our fault but these nikkas brag about cheating on their gfs and wives 24/7 on here then make a thread saying "Brehs :sadcam: wifey left me, she hit me with child support too :to:"
:scheme:
And this is true too. :ohhh: I wash my hands on the whole damn thing!