Ladies. Are you secure enough to date a man who’s 5’7 and below?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Real talk most who are against dating a man under 6 ft (not shorter than them) only do it due to the perception it gives off.

Cause real talk most women ain't thinking about that. Now usually a woman wants a man taller than her. But most with common sense who are avg size women ain't talking about I only want a man 6 feet and taller.

As far as tall women they usually don't want a man shorter than them because it makes them look taller. And they feel it makes them standout and feel uncomfortable. If a tall women can date a man shorter than her than she usually is confident in her height and the shyt doesn't bother them.

In saying that I know a few brothas who got wives taller than them. Engineering kat I know is a african brotha who is about 5-7 and he got a baaaaaaaaad ass wife who is a 5-11 sista. Think the sista is a former model.
facts!

yo all that tall talk is all twitter talk...

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:OP would kill to be in your shoes, his dikk probably baby-powder dry homie. chin up and stop dressing trendy and youll get you some good clean women! AYE @3Rivers can we get the barber from Coming to america smilie.??
I don’t dress trendy. I dress decent and even though I have low self esteem and anxiety. I’m not ugly but I can be shy and awkward. It’s not like fukking the baddest hoes. Chicks on my level. I haven’t had sex in 3 weeks anyways. Turned off the show on tinder setting. I want a break from sex and alcohol atleast. I’m just mad and jaded because I can’t find a solid girl for me. I’m sure I’m part of the problem too. fukking whatever

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Women who won’t date men shorter than them are insecure, imho. I’m what’s considered a “petite” man, and I love tall women. I’m secure enough in my masculinity to love a woman who’s taller or stronger than me.

:manny:
They don’t want us lil nikkas because they don’t have to settle with us. I’ve seen a cute tall darkskin brehette at the club once but some taller nikka snatched her up and clowned me. I was gone tho beyond crossfaded.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
@Biggie Smalls Height on a woman is variable. There's a continuum from the long torso- short legs combo to the long legs- short torso variety. I fall into the latter. Ie, they tell women my height to avoid tall boots in general bc they supposedly make our legs look stumpy. Not me. :umad:

I used to spend a lot of time on 'fashion avenue'. Call backs, interviews, internships, sample sales. :banderas: During my travels, i crossed paths with many tall, nordic looking models. They always took a second look, i learned later, bc i was dressed like them (skinnies and knee boots), but way shorter, to the same effect. A graceful long limbed walk. It's a neat trick, being so short, ngl. I can wear all kinda height inappropriate shyt. :lolbron:

(My body type loses in the thickness contest though, sadly. I would have to gain like 20 lbs to get thick thick. :hhh:)
:mjlol:aren't you a nikka?:gucci:

:hubie:

if so cut the shyt breh:beli: lol.

nah live your life sis:wtb:

:pachaha:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I don’t dress trendy. I dress decent and even though I have low self esteem and anxiety. I’m not ugly but I can be shy and awkward. It’s not like fukking the baddest hoes. Chicks on my level. I haven’t had sex in 3 weeks anyways. Turned off the show on tinder setting. I want a break from sex and alcohol atleast. I’m just mad and jaded because I can’t find a solid girl for me. I’m sure I’m part of the problem too. fukking whatever
maybe you should repent and choose jesus?:ld:

:pachaha:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Women don't actually care about height. They just mention it because they know it's an insecurity for some men and they enjoy emasculating men any chance they get.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I’m short and only attract smuts. I fukking give up. I’m just going to sober up and workout for me. Idc bout love anymore. Idk what the fukk imma do but i gotta stop that fantasy.

full

"..........................."

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
They don’t want us lil nikkas because they don’t have to settle with us. I’ve seen a cute tall darkskin brehette at the club once but some taller nikka snatched her up and clowned me. I was gone tho beyond crossfaded.
lol, repent breh. you an addict.:lolbron:

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Interesting post

How does light complexion indicate submission in women specifically?

Typically as a mating evolution strategy, males are bright colored as this invites challenge and his survival is testament to his abilities. However, when males are the limiting resource the opposite occurs. Female take steps to stand out from potential mates. To what extent this is cultural or biological is a bit muddled but its all comes down to color psychology. The pretext being if dark is considered virile the opposite is the case. You can check out this articles. Granted this comparisons were done between plants, fish, birds and humans. However, the idea is consistent.

Females are usually considered to be more choosy than males when seeking a mating partner, resulting in the evolution of attractive males. When males are the limiting resource for receptive females, however, the females may become brightly colored. [ Evolution: when females are brighter than males - PubMed ]

Finally, some males would prefer mates with unachievable properties. // ...Attract these animals by the beauty of color, pattern, form and/or scent of their flowers and fruit. << All of which can be manipulated in humans through cosmetics. [ Sexual selection and the evolution of beauty: two views ]

Women compete with each other for high quality husbands by advertising reproductive value in terms of the distribution of fat reserves, exaggerating morphological indicators of youthfulness such as a small nose and small feet and pale, hairless skin. [ The evolutionary psychology of physical attractiveness: Sexual selection and human morphology - ScienceDirect]

This is probably the best article not hidden behind a paywall. Scroll to Mechanisms of sexual selection in women and click onto the cited sources for greater analysis. [ https://beel.la.psu.edu/documents/human-sexual-selection.pdf ]

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
THIS IS LIKE A FAT WOMAN ASKING A MAN IF HE’S SECURE ENOUGH TO DATE A WOMAN 300 POUNDS OR MORE

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Women are infamously bad at actually eyeballing height. Most women in america are around 5'4, so to them a 5'7 guy might as well be 6feet

Chaos

Rookie
Daps
I'm not gonna lie and pretend I can date someone shorter than me or the same height. I love tall men but....not too tall. Over 6"2. No thanks.
I prefer average height to tall which most men are.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing wrong with preferring a guy taller than you. But I do think some women have unreasonable height requirements. If you’re 4’11, talking about a dude that 5’7 is short, you just need to stop.

On the flip side, men appear to prefer being taller than their lady. Almost like a protective thing.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve never had an issue dating women and I’m 5’8...if a woman didn’t choose me because of my size so be it...But I’ve learned over 38 years on this earth. Stature matters to an extent but it’s not as imposing or useful as status.