Ladies. Are you secure enough to date a man who’s 5’7 and below?

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Nothing women hate more than short men. They genuinely detest them. They see them as a waste of a man and space especially if their already struggling to find a good man. The hatred is kinda weird tbh but :mjlol:

Everyone us aloud to have their preference though. Let them like what they like and find a bytch thay dont care as much.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Most women seek security and to be protected.
Which litterally translates to being insecure.

Alot of women seek and are attracted to that wich they are not.

Need a big strong man because they themselves are weak and afraid.
Need a "confident" man because they themselves lack confidence.
Need a exciting man because they are boring.
Need a responsible stable man because they are chaotic.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

Those preferences are based on an innate biological precedent. A mate's skeleto-musculature frame signaled their ability to be a predator and protector. The former in the acquisition of resources & the later for his mate, their offspring and said resources. There's a reason animals make themselves larger (tall, wide or both) during confrontations.

Second women want their offspring to be of the same structure. It increases the chances of their survivability. Thus, mating with tall/large/strong increases chances of such an outcome. On the subject of complexion. Animals are wired to gravitate to vibrant and colorful targets.

Pigmentation is an adaptation based on climatic conditions. Prior to the advent of technology its attraction was based on proximity. As such I can understand the claim, these hoes use in support of internally dating within their race. However, outside this the reptilian preference will be women = light complexion (indicates submissive) & full figured (indicates fertility) and man = tall (indicates indomitable) & dark (indicates virility).

Society is what has adds the elements of constraints on the true mating strategy. Interracial? History and Racism. Complexion? Colorism. Height? Vanity. Figure? Insecurity. Resources? Opportunistic.
Interesting post

How does light complexion indicate submission in women specifically?

• Dap
Reactions: VRO

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I am.

I'm 5'2 and have mostly dated 6'2 and up (not by choice) -- for some reason tall men have always liked me.

A few years (like 5-7 yrs) ago -- I dated my first short guy -- and I LOVED it.

It's so great dating someone who you don't have to damn near stand on a chair or bed to kiss.

Or someone always trying to pick you up -- and someone who doesn't make you look like a child.

I love tall men - don't get me wrong. My longest relationship with with someone who is 6'5.

But, I prefer 5'5-5'10.

My daddy was 5'6 and my mom is 5'6 -- so I come from short people.

Ish, my paternal Granddaddy nickname was Shorty.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I’m not a woman but no way I’m dating a dude that short. Gotta be at least 5”11 and packing steel.

DangerousZigzagAtlasmoth-size_restricted.gif

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
If you have to ask this question, you just aint got it, g. There are taller women who won't date guys shorter than them and there are those who will...

All the other shyt in here is wild lol...

And that’s that on that.

Some of us ladies really don’t care- esp a few inches of height difference.

I’ve mentioned a few times on here about dating a shorter man. I think he may be a tad bit less secure than me about it, but he loves these long legs so I doubt he’s going anywhere *shrug*

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
I am.

I'm 5'2 and have mostly dated 6'2 and up (not by choice) -- for some reason tall men have always liked me.

A few years (like 5-7 yrs) ago -- I dated my first short guy -- and I LOVED it.

It's so great dating someone who you don't have to damn near stand on a chair or bed to kiss.

Or someone always trying to pick you up -- and someone who doesn't make you look like a child.

I love tall men - don't get me wrong. My longest relationship with with someone who is 6'5.

But, I prefer 5'5-5'10.

My daddy was 5'6 and my mom is 5'6 -- so I come from short people.

Ish, my paternal Granddaddy nickname was Shorty.

I’m 5’7/5’8 so not as short as you but I don’t think I could date a super tall dude either. My ex came from a family of tall men( he was only like 5’11 tho). We got a lot of compliments, it was cool. But his younger brother was super tall , probably like 6’3 and it just felt weird being around someone so tall lol I couldn’t see myself having to look up to someone all the time