Ladies. Are you secure enough to date a man who’s 5’7 and below?

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I'm a tall guy and I love short women. I love knowing I can protect them

Daps
Preferences are based on social constructs that are long outdated. And insecurity.
Preferences can be based on anything; they don't have to be shaped by social constructs, and they most definitely aren't always based upon one's insecurities.

You don't feel like you ain't telling on yourself with this thread?

I mean, you're basically saying that every single woman that won't bat their eyelashes at you is insecure.....

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
If you're honestly good looking and how you carry yourself is confident i promise you, outside the most extreme circumstances, it won't even matter man.
I'm 5⁷, 5⁹ in timbs and I've had both taller and shorter women want to be up under me.

The mindset revealed by the fixation does you more damage than your scarcity of inches ever did.
tell these nikkas mayne

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I’m short and only attract smuts. I fukking give up. I’m just going to sober up and workout for me. Idc bout love anymore. Idk what the fukk imma do but i gotta stop that fantasy.
:mjlol:OP would kill to be in your shoes, his dikk probably baby-powder dry homie. chin up and stop dressing trendy and youll get you some good clean women! AYE @3Rivers can we get the barber from Coming to america smilie.??