Ladies. Are you secure enough to date a man who’s 5’7 and below?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Most women don't like it when the man is shorter than them. You said you like tall women. I'm not a tall woman so I can't tell you all the reasons why they may not like short men. I can only tell you that tall women also like to feel protected and that sense of security. The tall women I know irl have problems dating just like you do.
Lol, I was trolling. Women can like what they want.

:hubie:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
They don’t want us lil nikkas because they don’t have to settle with us. I’ve seen a cute tall darkskin brehette at the club once but some taller nikka snatched her up and clowned me. I was gone tho beyond crossfaded.
I don’t mind a tall chick. But they like what they like. We need to respect our tall brother and sisters. That tall man probably had a great night that night. I respect it.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I don’t mind a tall chick. But they like what they like. We need to respect our tall brother and sisters. That tall man probably had a great night that night. I respect it.

fukk that nikka for life. I like tall women too

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Preferences can be based on anything; they don't have to be shaped by social constructs, and they most definitely aren't always based upon one's insecurities.

You don't feel like you ain't telling on yourself with this thread?

I mean, you're basically saying that every single woman that won't bat their eyelashes at you is insecure.....
I was trolling. I respect preferences.

Daps
Meh, women do not like short men because to them taller men can protect them, taller men are "alpha males" and sexually attractive and they provide an opportunity for the girl to have tall male children.

Just the way life is. Just like men and women don't like fat men/women.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exclusively liking women/men who look nothing like you/the people you came from is weird as hell. Running away from yourself can indicate a bunch of things.

So why these broads with 5”5 fathers want nikkas that’s 6”2 :russ:

Gleam

Rookie
Daps
True, you're definitely right.

I was going off the assumption she'd be at peace with her length, but everyone isn't.

I've known tall pretty women who hunch, and just being honest, it's hella unattractive.

A woman at peace with her height across from a dude who never even contemplates his own = a good time usually.

Well said.