Ladies. Are you secure enough to date a man who’s 5’7 and below?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
@Biggie Smalls Height on a woman is variable. There's a continuum from the long torso- short legs combo to the long legs- short torso variety. I fall into the latter. Ie, they tell women my height to avoid tall boots in general bc they supposedly make our legs look stumpy. Not me. :umad:

I used to spend a lot of time on 'fashion avenue'. Call backs, interviews, internships, sample sales. :banderas: During my travels, i crossed paths with many tall, nordic looking models. They always took a second look, i learned later, bc i was dressed like them (skinnies and knee boots), but way shorter, to the same effect. A graceful long limbed walk. It's a neat trick, being so short, ngl. I can wear all kinda height inappropriate shyt. :lolbron:

(My body type loses in the thickness contest though, sadly. I would have to gain like 20 lbs to get thick thick. :hhh:)
Harlem Hottie strolling 5th ave in some Thigh Highs. A sight to see.

:whoo: :noah:

How were those days, interning? Imma need a thread on this.

:lupe:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Nothing wrong with preferring a guy taller than you. But I do think some women have unreasonable height requirements. If you’re 4’11, talking about a dude that 5’7 is short, you just need to stop.

On the flip side, men appear to prefer being taller than their lady. Almost like a protective thing.
Men prefer their women to be shorter than them because men are also caught in the matrix.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Which litterally translates to being insecure.

Alot of women seek and are attracted to that wich they are not.

Need a big strong man because they themselves are weak and afraid.
Need a "confident" man because they themselves lack confidence.
Need a exciting man because they are boring.
Need a responsible stable man because they are chaotic.
Call it what you want. Women are the weaker sex physically. We feel vulnerable and prone to being raped, attacked or kidnapped at any time.

When I have dated in the past I was always was attracted to handsome men who were my height or near it. I'm not attracted to tall men but I understand why most women are attracted to that.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
El Chapo is 4 foot 2
The Migos translates to The Midgets in Spanish (allegedly)

IJS. With 99% of women the height your money stacks speaks loudest.
:yeshrug:
I don't know who that is but if women are only attracted to you because of your money, they not into you breh.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Call it what you want. Women are the weaker sex physically. We feel vulnerable and prone to being raped, attacked or kidnapped at any time.

When I have dated in the past I was always was attracted to handsome men who were my height or near it. I'm not attracted to tall men but I understand why most women are attracted to that.

Its called Insecurity and fear.

Op trolling but he is basically right.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
:yeshrug:

Women want protection and security for themselves and their children. That won't change.
No shyt.

Insecurity is written in their DNA and the primary motivation of 99% of the shyt they do from seeking attention and validation to wanting protection and provision.

If more men knew this they wouldn't hold them to high regards and act accordingly.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women who won’t date men shorter than them are insecure, imho. I’m what’s considered a “petite” man, and I love tall women. I’m secure enough in my masculinity to love a woman who’s taller or stronger than me.

:manny:

You seem like the type of guy women don’t fukk with no matter how tall you would be. :russ: