Ladies. Are you secure enough to date a man who’s 5’7 and below?

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Most women don’t like short men. And that’s based on peer pressure. This is by design.
Most women don't like it when the man is shorter than them. You said you like tall women. I'm not a tall woman so I can't tell you all the reasons why they may not like short men. I can only tell you that tall women also like to feel protected and that sense of security. The tall women I know irl have problems dating just like you do.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
These height threads always crack me up.
iYbHo2z.png

Any woman who can't date you based only on height isn't worth your time.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh I have to say gaining muscles seemed to negate any potential height related points removal.

Women love muscles like men love a phat ass.

Men don’t get told “I love your height” unless they’re of really tall 6’3 and up AND they’re good looking. Meanwhile women can’t keep their hands off brolic men.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Its the mind set the man has and how comfortable a woman is with her height and the height difference between herself and her man. I am 5-10 and my wife 5-11 1/2. So it ain't like the shyt is rare to see a woman a little taller than her man.

True, you're definitely right.

I was going off the assumption she'd be at peace with her length, but everyone isn't.

I've known tall pretty women who hunch, and just being honest, it's hella unattractive.

A woman at peace with her height across from a dude who never even contemplates his own = a good time usually.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@Biggie Smalls Height on a woman is variable. There's a continuum from the long torso- short legs combo to the long legs- short torso variety. I fall into the latter. Ie, they tell women my height to avoid tall boots in general bc they supposedly make our legs look stumpy. Not me. :umad:

I used to spend a lot of time on 'fashion avenue'. Call backs, interviews, internships, sample sales. :banderas: During my travels, i crossed paths with many tall, nordic looking models. They always took a second look, i learned later, bc i was dressed like them (skinnies and knee boots), but way shorter, to the same effect. A graceful long limbed walk. It's a neat trick, being so short, ngl. I can wear all kinda height inappropriate shyt. :lolbron:

(My body type loses in the thickness contest though, sadly. I would have to gain like 20 lbs to get thick thick. :hhh:)

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
@Biggie Smalls Height on a woman is variable. There's a continuum from the long torso- short legs combo to the long legs- short torso variety. I fall into the latter. Ie, they tell women my height to avoid tall boots in general bc they supposedly make our legs look stumpy. Not me. :umad:

I used to spend a lot of time on 'fashion avenue'. Call backs, interviews, internships, sample sales. :banderas: During my travels, i crossed paths with many tall, nordic looking models. They always took a second look, i learned later, bc i was dressed like them (skinnies and knee boots), but way shorter, to the same effect. A graceful long limbed walk. It's a neat trick, being so short, ngl. I can wear all kinda height inappropriate shyt. :lolbron:

(My body type loses in the thickness contest though, sadly. I would have to gain like 20 lbs to get thick. :hhh:)
You sound like a very elegant woman :obama: your husband is a lucky man.

:salute:

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
I'm a 5'4 dude. But I've actually gotten good signs from women of various heights, the tall 5'10 -5'11 ones were truthfully unexpected though.

Id say ive gotten the most cooperation from shorter or women equal to my height. As long you ain't hideous, you should be alright.