Ladies. Are you secure enough to date a man who’s 5’7 and below?

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
I agree. Exclusively liking taller men, despite the fact height doesn’t dictate that a man will be a quality spouse, is weird. It’s a shame that sisters are beholden to these constructs.

You keep equating physical attraction to personal values & character of a person. :what:

The cat lady might be the nicest and nurturing woman ever so I'm assuming you're on your way to find and marry her right?!

MAIN-Jocelyn-Wildenstein-seen-in-mugshot-after-she-slashed-boyfriend-with-scissors-and-poured-ho.jpg

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The initial attraction would be to a man that is perceived to be a protector. Its innate. Everything else is considered after that.

Why do you prefer tall women? Most of your preference does not prefer you.

Its not innate. It’s societal pressure. I like tall women and women of all heights. I noted my love of tall women, to showcase that I don’t adhere to societal norms that say that my spouse has to be shorter than me, or that she can’t display traits that are considered “masculine”.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
I'm not a short bruh (6'3.5 :win:) but I think the reason a lot of women are leery about dating short men has a lot to do with that short man's genetics being passed down to their potential children.

For example, say a woman that's already between the height of 5'2-5'5 and the man she gets with is around 5'5-5'8, which means their child(ren) more likely than not will be short as the father or even shorter because of the mother already being short herself.

Two short individuals creating a child will make that boy or girl as short as them or even shorter. A lot of women want an adult aged son who's at least taller than her to an extent, doesn't have to be 6'1 and above but at least taller than her.

While this can be true. It's not the all end all. My sis and husband were short af. Our pops tall as a mf and our uncle's. Our grandaddy wasn't on his side. They say u can reach back and get those genes. Idk for sure but my nephew's and neice from her are 6ft plus.

Edit: my bro in laws daddy tall too

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
You keep equating physical attraction to personal values & character of a person. :what:

The cat lady might be the nicest and nurturing woman ever so I'm assuming you're on your way to find and marry her right?!

MAIN-Jocelyn-Wildenstein-seen-in-mugshot-after-she-slashed-boyfriend-with-scissors-and-poured-ho.jpg
You are the one who equates physical attraction to height. I have no preferences when it comes to women. These are all silly social constructs. If the cat woman was nice to me and hit me up, I wouldn’t mind dating her. Everyone can use someone to call their own. Limiting yourself because of these stupid social constructs is silly.

:manny:

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
I prefer and I’m sexually attracted to women with big butts. Just because most other guys in my community do too, doesn’t mean I’m insecure

Same thing with women who like tall guys. Sit this one out OP :win: go lift some weights or something

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Its not innate. It’s societal pressure. I like tall women and women of all heights. I noted my love of tall women, to showcase that I don’t adhere to societal norms that say that my spouse has to be shorter than me, or that she can’t display traits that are considered “masculine”.
Most women want to feel protected. You can argue with me but it won't change. I have never been attracted to tall men but I understand that other women perceive tall men to be protectors. Personally I prefer men that are my height but they cannot be skinny or petite. I need to know that if someone targets me that he can defend me.

There are women out there that love short men. There are plenty of short men that have girlfriends and wives. So I don't understand the point of this thread.