Ladies. Are you secure enough to date a man who’s 5’7 and below?

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Preferences are based on social constructs that are long outdated. And insecurity.

original.gif

I prefer dark hair over light hair.

I prefer a healthy weight over obesity.

None of that makes me insecure. :unimpressed:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
original.gif

I prefer dark hair over light hair.

I prefer a healthy weight over obesity.

None of that makes me insecure. :unimpressed:
Preferring someone who’s healthy actually makes sense. You’d want your spouse to be able to do things and take care of responsibilities without keeling over. But height preference is just a silly social construct that has no basis on how good of a spouse a man can be. It’s just based on women not wanting to feel embarrassed about dwarfing their mate. Women are afraid of appearing stronger than their mate. This is textbook insecurity.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Years ago I told a bartender in Jacksonville that I played professional basketball overseas and smashed that night :mjlol:Being tall really the cheat code sometimes. I wonder what short brehs be lying about. Like yeah shorty, I’m a top jockey in the horse racing game :takedat:
Horse Jockeys make a lot of money. Either way, that bartender was attracted to you based on made up societal norms about masculinity. Being an athlete turned her on, because society says it should turn her on. It’s all silly.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
:mjgrin: I’m 5’2” pretty hard to find guys like that
lol basically. I’m an inch taller than you so yes, I’d date a 5’7 guy. I’ve never had a height preference. If I wear 4 inch heels, we’d be the same height :mjgrin:

That being said, most guys I’ve dated are 6’0+ lol

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Years ago I told a bartender in Jacksonville that I played professional basketball overseas and smashed that night :mjlol:Being tall really the cheat code sometimes. I wonder what short brehs be lying about. Like yeah shorty, I’m a top jockey in the horse racing game :takedat:

I am in the midget bowling league....:smugfavre: