Ladies. Are you secure enough to date a man who’s 5’7 and below?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Exclusively liking women/men who look nothing like you/the people you came from is weird as hell. Running away from yourself can indicate a bunch of things.
I agree. Exclusively liking taller men, despite the fact height doesn’t dictate that a man will be a quality spouse, is weird. It’s a shame that sisters are beholden to these constructs.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I'm not a short bruh (6'3.5 :win:) but I think the reason a lot of women are leery about dating short men has a lot to do with that short man's genetics being passed down to their potential children.

For example, say a woman that's already between the height of 5'2-5'5 and the man she gets with is around 5'5-5'8, which means their child(ren) more likely than not will be short as the father or even shorter because of the mother already being short herself.

Two short individuals creating a child will make that boy or girl as short as them or even shorter. A lot of women want an adult aged son who's at least taller than her to an extent, doesn't have to be 6'1 and above but at least taller than her.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'm not a short bruh (6'3.5 :win:) but I think the reason a lot of women are leery about dating short men has a lot to do with that short man's genetics being passed down to their potential children.

For example, say a woman that's already between the height of 5'2-5'5 and the man she gets with is around 5'5-5'8, which means their child(ren) more likely than not will be short as the father or even shorter because of the mother already being short herself.

Two short individuals creating a child will make that boy or girl as short as them or even shorter. A lot of women want an adult aged son who's at least taller than her to an extent, doesn't have to be 6'1 and above but at least taller than her.
This is true. But at the same time this is sad.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
But if that tall masculine dude has bad qualities, then who’s gonna protect you from him?

Quality should matter over height. And there’s plenty of brothers out here who are manlets who are good men. But society is silly.
The initial attraction would be to a man that is perceived to be a protector. Its innate. Everything else is considered after that.

Why do you prefer tall women? Most of your preference does not prefer you.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
If you're honestly good looking and how you carry yourself is confident i promise you, outside the most extreme circumstances, it won't even matter man.
I'm 5⁷, 5⁹ in timbs and I've had both taller and shorter women want to be up under me.

The mindset revealed by the fixation does you more damage than your scarcity of inches ever did.