LA Knight really got over by blatantly ripping off The Rock smh

Daps
There’s more to him than just a catchphrase :russ:

The hate is real :wow:

Nikka stood toe to toe on the mic with Roman & it pissed y’all off. The thousands who go crazy for him in the arena every night don’t give af if he reminds them of the rock. He’s charismatic, a great promo, great look & a decent wrestler. Nothing else matters

no hate at all, rooting for him, saw him live pre-buzz when he was in the bray program

im just sayin tho, i think more could be fleshed outta the character outside of his catchphrase and mannerisms imo, but ofc he is just now getting into meaningful stories so we will see

ryder was hella over at one point too, but if there isnt more to it in the long run (and without the company sabotaging it), it eventually fizzles out

which is why i think its good they givin him a chance now

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
no hate at all, rooting for him, saw him live pre-buzz when he was in the bray program

im just sayin tho, i think more could be fleshed outta the character outside of his catchphrase and mannerisms imo, but ofc he is just now getting into meaningful stories so we will see

ryder was hella over at one point too, but if there isnt more to it in the long run (and without the company sabotaging it), it eventually fizzles out

which is why i think its good they givin him a chance now
Compared him to the woo woo woo guy :russ:

Man please pay attention to LA. The man is more than catchphrases and mannerisms. Fans wouldn’t have gave af if he was just that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It doesn't matter (see what I did :beli: ) if he got over biting The Rock and Austin because the MAJORITY of the crowd, mostly casuals, do not fukking care and are rockin with it.

If the crowd wasn't fukkin with L.A. Knight they'd let it be known. Remember when Ryback was doing quick squash matches and everyone would chant "Goldberg!!!! Goldberg!!!" that was the crowd sayin they ain't fukkin with it.

But then Ryback eventually got over too until Two Dollar Phil buried him.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
he straddles the line between likeable and corny for me but as much as he does crib from Rock and Stone Cold he does have enough of his own charisma where it doesn't just come across as a tribute act.

his matches are pretty boring and sometimes it does look like hes already starting to get his next line out before he's even landed his other line or jumps from one thing to another without stopping and none of them tie together. he's getting there week by week though

but he's got himself over to the point he's got Cena hyping him up as the next guy to face Roman not long after dummies suggested he was getting buried for getting himself over because he never won some US championship tourney

if you can get the crowd involved without being pandering you are good money and I'll say it again, Adam Cole wouldve been fine on the main roster. the crowd would've ate up his "Adam Cole baby" thing