LA Knight really got over by blatantly ripping off The Rock smh

Daps
he got over, the push is warranted

but yes, if the goal is to sustain this there needs to be more nuance and development outside of just having an over catchphrase

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
he got over, the push is warranted

but yes, if the goal is to sustain this there needs to be more nuance and development outside of just having an over catchphrase
There’s more to him than just a catchphrase :russ:

The hate is real :wow:

Nikka stood toe to toe on the mic with Roman & it pissed y’all off. The thousands who go crazy for him in the arena every night don’t give af if he reminds them of the rock. He’s charismatic, a great promo, great look & a decent wrestler. Nothing else matters

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The tsc heel turn has officially started :pachaha:

LA deserves the spotlight. He’s one of their top sellers & draws :manny:

I wouldn’t call it a turn. People have been pretty consistent in believing he steals from Austin and Dwayne.. like before he was even in WWE.

I still love him. People steal. That’s life!

My favorite rapper is Jay Z… I don’t even have to go any further with that. It is what it is lol

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I don't care that he's "ripping off" anyone, but whatever he's doing I don't get it. The Rock was never a one-dimensional catchphrase monkey - he had catchphrases because he was so prolific on the mic they just flowed out of him, but all around the catchphrases were ALL TIME promos.

I can't remember a damn word this man has said outside of "Lemme talk to ya" and "Yea".

That's not Dwayne level. That's barely Enzo Amore level. They'll prove me wrong, but I don't see it lasting.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Well, just because Rock hasn't said anything or doesn't care doesn't mean everybody else has to have that same opinion

Just like why can't people accept Nash's opinion? It's his opinion, who is it bothering

It's polarizing because it's a blatant character from wrestling's peak way after wrestling's peak. Some won't care about biting since it's from the golden era, if somebody dropped wrestling in early 00s then picked it back up now to see this dude, they're throwing challenge flags on the field. Both reactions can be right

Good take.
Well said.

Art Barr

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
There’s more to him than just a catchphrase :russ:

The hate is real :wow:

Nikka stood toe to toe on the mic with Roman & it pissed y’all off. The thousands who go crazy for him in the arena every night don’t give af if he reminds them of the rock. He’s charismatic, a great promo, great look & a decent wrestler. Nothing else matters

in reality roman isnt that great on the mic , hes improved but hes not elite , he just has a good support system with paul heyman , i think his facial expressions are where he excels