Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Are we mad that he’s doing it though?

Or are we mad it’s working?

Cause the merch and crowd response is undeniable
Well that's white America, right? Praying and hoping that something paler reaches the heights of what naturally occurs for the much darker human being. They wanted Anna Kournikova to be above Serena..Maria Sharpova too..didn't work. Larry Bird couldn't stop Michael Jordan. No one in boxing will ever be as gifted as Roy Jones. Etc.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: QBN
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Oh we back on that again.....

pos-k.jpg

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
It's funny because I don't even watch wrestling anymore and my younger cousin sends me a promo of this guy and I said he sounded like Stone Cold and the Rock in one. LOL @ their being a thread.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

Dave Meltzer is like the king of internet marks, with his bullshyt ass takes.

The Rock is making everyone look second rate including their top star Roman. He's allowed to talk to the audience on the mic how he wants.

Why be so specific about LA Knight when once again Rock on the mic makes everyone on the roster look inferior. LA been doing his thing for a while. He's more than just a Rock copycat one trick pony the way Meltzer is trying to portray him. This internet mark is spending his time giving 6 stars to the weekly john moxley bleeding matches and coming up with new imaginary awards for goofy wrestlers that nobody knows.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

He hit the nail on the head. The cosplayer was eventually going to be cast aside when the legitimate guy is around.

Why be so specific about LA Knight when once again Rock on the mic makes everyone on the roster look inferior.

Because LA Knight/Eli Drake has been cosplaying The Rock for years, taking his mannerisms and trying to be him. Pretty blatantly obvious.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t seen that name mentioned on here in a minute :ohhh: