LA Knight really got over by blatantly ripping off The Rock smh

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I like Knight just think he's been disappointing in the ring. If AJ can get him to a great match at Mania he'll be right back in line.

No need to cast him off as a Rock biter when the fans are still behind him with Rock back.

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
I like Knight just think he's been disappointing in the ring. If AJ can get him to a great match at Mania he'll be right back in line.

No need to cast him off as a Rock biter when the fans are still behind him with Rock back.
Hes just a good finisher away, The BFT is dependant on who is selling it. Some sell it well while it looks clunky with others

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Dude is still great, problem is everybody is great now too. He can’t rely on being a diamond in the rough anymore like when he first got hot.

His ceiling might be what it is right now just off the quality storytelling being done at the main event level. Cody still gotta cook, Drew, Bloodline, Gunther, Seth, Jey, Judgement Day. They got some serious firepower to shoehorn LA into that scene

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dude is still great, problem is everybody is great now too. He can’t rely on being a diamond in the rough anymore like when he first got hot.

His ceiling might be what it is right now just off the quality storytelling being done at the main event level. Cody still gotta cook, Drew, Bloodline, Gunther, Seth, Jey, Judgement Day. They got some serious firepower to shoehorn LA into that scene
That was only six months ago :dead: