LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y'all sound like those Trump supporters protesting telling people to go outside while this is going on. :scust:

Are you stuck in the house hiding under your bed typing this on your phone....Or going outside is a Trump thing now?

I think your brain has lost alot of cells staying inside. Might want to step out...OOPS!

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Some of y'all sound like those Trump supporters protesting telling people to go outside while this is going on. :scust:
Some of you dudes post with nothing but emotions. This isn’t some republican democrat stuff dude. Can’t you have a pov that isn’t some emotional shame stuff. That’s for women not men.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I know this might be your fantasy land but who the fukk is listening to someone on here and base their decisions about their real life on this messageboard? Get real nikka smfh

Probably more that what you're giving credit for. :francis:

Multiple people in this thread downplaying the threat, and you think that has NO effect? :gucci:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Probably more that what you're giving credit for. :francis:

Multiple people in this thread downplaying the threat, and you think that has NO effect? :gucci:
nikka where is the proof??? fukk all the conjecture show the proof of nikkas going out because someone here said go out. Tired of nikkas posting smilies and sounding like scary bytches with no proof just allllll emotional posting.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I always love when people try to come on that intellectual bullshyt like they're the only ones who see the light :mjlol:

Shut the fukk up and stay home til this shyt passes except for necessities.
Why are you scarred to @ who you're talking about? We online my G no need for passive aggressive posting like a bytch online.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
nikka where is the proof??? fukk all the conjecture show the proof of nikkas going out because someone here said go out. Tired of nikkas posting smilies and sounding like scary bytches with no proof just allllll emotional posting.

Shut your emotional ass up. You're the only one using triple question marks and exclamation points, and wanna call someone else's posts "emotional". :russ:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Shut your emotional ass up. You're the only one using triple question marks and exclamation points, and wanna call someone else's posts "emotional". :russ:
Nah bytch you can't post I'm emotional to eurostep showing the proof. You bytch nikkas always trying them tactics. Where the nikkas that are taking this advice??? I can't believe this bytch nikka said posting triple question marks means a post is emotional. Smfh this a true online weirdo bytch nikka. Probably think black panther real too ole funky ass weirdo.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
this is more dangerous than the flu, that is a fact

The big issue is that it's conditions can lead to pneumonia very rapidly, which causes people to go to the hospital, the hospital then gets overloaded.
Not to mention it's highly infectious.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Nah bytch you can't post I'm emotional to eurostep showing the proof. You bytch nikkas always trying them tactics. Where the nikkas that are taking this advice??? I can't believe this bytch nikka said posting triple question marks means a post is emotional. Smfh this a true online weirdo bytch nikka. Probably think black panther real too ole funky ass weirdo.

...Sure buddy. :mjlol:

Keep telling me how emotional you aren't.:mjgrin:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Are you stuck in the house hiding under your bed typing this on your phone....Or going outside is a Trump thing now?

I think your brain has lost alot of cells staying inside. Might want to step out...OOPS!

You're campaigning hard for that Darwin Award. :ohhh:

Might just have to give you the nom :wow: