LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm still waiting on your oh mighty stats of where the deaths are coming from?

I have an actual point ...you don't.
I've already said where they get them in other threads, you stay pretending I haven't answered your easy-ass questions when I already did.

And why do you always ask me these basic-ass questions that anyone who actually knows how to find knowledge can look up in seconds? :what:

Deaths are reported by the individual hospitals and medical examiners directly to the local county department of health that overseas them. Each county in turn reports its results to the state department of health. The states (and even some of the counties) report those totals online. You don't need ONE bit of information from the CDC in order to get these totals.

Here, for example, is the New York Health Department's report:

Workbook: NYS-COVID19-Tracker

The breakdowns are so specific that you would need a massive, multilevel conspiracy in order to fudge results - the local hospitals AND the county health departments AND the state health departments would have to be in on it, because the reports have been transparent and every one of them has the power to check the other. When do you think they all met to agree on it? Was one of those reptilian overlords you claimed run things in charge or no?

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I've already said where they get them in other threads, you stay pretending I haven't answered your easy-ass questions when I already did.

And why do you always ask me these basic-ass questions that anyone who actually knows how to find knowledge can look up in seconds? :what:

Deaths are reported by the individual hospitals and medical examiners directly to the local county department of health that overseas them. Each county in turn reports its results to the state department of health. The states (and even some of the counties) report those totals online. You don't need ONE bit of information from the CDC in order to get these totals.

The breakdowns are so specific that you would need a massive, multilevel conspiracy in order to fudge results - the local hospitals AND the county health departments AND the state health departments would have to be in on it, because the reports have been transparent and every one of them has the power to check the other. When do you think they all met to agree on it? Was one of those reptilian overlords you claimed run things in charge or no?

My girl actually works for the Cook County Medical Examiner's Office in Chicago, so I'm actually aware of the number of COVID19 cases coming in. :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is the best site for info on NY so far people have given. I will give you that. However you failed to answer the most simplest questions..

1. How do you test positive for CV-19 if there is no such test for it? PCR only shows gene sequences and not the virus. CDC states also just bc you test positive doesn't mean the Virus is present. When you missed school for the day did they count you being present?

2. Now I see all kinds of charts for heart disease, diabetes, etc. Those are solid numbers bc they are based off medical history and visits.

3. Now this conspiracy you are claiming isn't real..where was the 30,000 ventilators that Cuomo kept asking for?..sitting around in a warehouse not being used. Empty facilities built for just in case. Knowing the medical industry who has been preparing with many agencies of natural disasters, pandemics for over 30 years. I used to work for a company who would do the conferences and seminars of these events for the whole East Coast. This isn't protocol. They aren't understaffed, they got thousands of medical staff sitting at home without a job and not on reserves. Not one call for help, nothing. They are told to stay home..

Those who are there aren't allowed to speak on what's going on gave signed NDA, HIPPA and will lose their jobs and ultimately their license. How do these staff members all over the country overwhelmed but have time to upload tiktok dancing videos? Why are they closing 1/3 of hospitals in 2020?

I don't expect you to understand or care bc you were raised that government is telling the truth( unless it's Trump.. then it's all lies) and never looked at the Smith-Mundt Act once. Come in the @newworldafro thread on this topic instead of bullshyttin here.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The most worrying thing about the misinformation in this thread is that it could cost real people their lives.

What benefit does downplaying this pandemic serve, other than winning internet brownie points? Honestly, I'd love to be wrong about how dangerous COVID19 is, but I'm simply going by the best evidence we have available.

I'd rather err on the side of caution than shrug it off and get caught slippin.

The spreading of misinformstion already led to all kinds of complications and even lives lost. That is why FOX News is about to be hit with multiple class action lawsuits that can put the network on its knees.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The spreading of misinformstion already led to all kinds of complications and even lives lost. That is why FOX News is about to be hit with multiple class action lawsuits that can put the network on its knees.

I certainly hope so. Fox News' comuppance has been long, LONG overdue. :francis:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This is the best site for info on NY so far people have given. I will give you that. However you failed to answer the most simplest questions..

1. How do you test positive for CV-19 if there is no such test for it? PCR only shows gene sequences and not the virus. CDC states also just bc you test positive doesn't mean the Virus is present. When you missed school for the day did they count you being present?

2. Now I see all kinds of charts for heart disease, diabetes, etc. Those are solid numbers bc they are based off medical history and visits.

Are you a pathologist or forensic pathologist?

I'm actually friends with one (FP). What you're saying is bullsh*t.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

:gucci:

Did smog and dust go away in NYC?

The World Counts

:mjlol:

then why there aren't 500+ people dying in Seoul every damn year. i mean it's much more polluted than NYC. hell NYC is like a damn Idaho or Wyoming when compared to heavily polluted cities like shanghai or seoul

:mjlol::gucci::snoop:

hey take a look. let's use some factual data

NYC, looking green as usual
New York, USA Air Pollution: Real-time Air Quality Index

shanghai
Shanghai Air Pollution: Real-time Air Quality Index

and before covid19 shanghai was routinely over 150:mjlol:

and i guess bodies gonna be dropping like crazy in india.

pollution? wow. :russ::russ::russ::russ:

Last edited:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, this doesnt confirm anything you are saying. Lol.

It has a r naught value less than SARS, with a cfr equal to the flu, with most likely less deaths than the flu had in 2017-18, which led to no national lockdown.

All the hype and drastic.action was completely unneccesart, and people lives have.beennput.in jeopardy by the.state and federal governments actions.

You have had people with legit health issues who couldnt go to the hospital or have elective surgeries, such as.biopsy, tumor removals, and etc who might die because of this, not to mention thenpeople who will be bankrupted because of this, or the.people who had their lives finaniically destroyed.because of this.

Time to be.honest if you were a panicker. Just make sure you dont get led astray again, dont try to double dowb to save.face.
Why the fuk was Italy's health system crippled when the regular flu's been around forever you fuken idiot.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

FOXnews just like all the news channels will win any case bc of the Smith-Mundt Act. Meaning Propaganda is legal..lying is legal.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

then why there aren't 500+ people dying in Seoul every damn year. i mean it's much more polluted than NYC. hell NYC is like a damn Idaho or Wyoming when compared to heavily polluted cities like shanghai or seoul

:mjlol::gucci::snoop:

hey take a look. let's use some factual data

NYC, looking green as usual
New York, USA Air Pollution: Real-time Air Quality Index

shanghai
Shanghai Air Pollution: Real-time Air Quality Index

and before covid19 shanghai was routinely over 150:mjlol:

and i guess bodies gonna be dropping like crazy in india.

pollution? wow. :russ::russ::russ::russ:

4000 people in China were dying a day from it but go head. 10, 000 people in the US die a year from it but why should you care...you believe a invisible dead virus swarming around in the air waiting for people to go outside and attach itself.

:mjgrin: