LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumbass really said that deaths in NYC suddenly spiked from 145/day to over 600/day because of "pollution". :laff:

Pollution has been there for years and has gone DOWN since the lockdown started, but he seriously expects us to believe that a sudden 300% spike in the day-to-day death rate is due to that shyt? :snoop:

I'm still waiting on your oh mighty stats of where the deaths are coming from?

I have an actual point ...you don't.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
I never read studies saying its like the flu but I read many that STATE its not as deadly as we think and we need to build up antibodies. these nikkas want EVERYTHING lockdown for a year. Italy did that and it didn't really help. Sweden and Japan hardly locked down and they're good. After lockdowns(which is to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed) you need some form of herd immunity. Nothing crazy like Brasil is tryna do but like Japan.
Sweden is not “good”, you clearly haven’t been following their explosion in cases per capita.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Aw I get it ugly wants my attention and can see I keep seeing him as ignored poster. That’s so sweet ugly but no more attention for your ugly ass @Eddie_1100 . Here is my parting message to you Suck dikk clown. Have a nice day

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Dumbass really said that deaths in NYC suddenly spiked from 145/day to over 600/day because of "pollution". :laff:

Pollution has been there for years and has gone DOWN since the lockdown started, but he seriously expects us to believe that a sudden 300% spike in the day-to-day death rate is due to that shyt? :snoop:

That's what happens when you're more interested in being right than being accurate. :snoop:

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
Aw I get it ugly wants my attention and can see I keep seeing him as ignored poster. That’s so sweet ugly but no more attention for your ugly ass @Eddie_1100 . Here is my parting message to you Suck dikk clown. Have a nice day

:mjlol: This is boring now but because it upsets you I’ll do it again.