LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
went from a cigar lounge to a no smoking section real quick
:mjlol:
Your broke ass psychology don’t work on me nikka. Why would I tell you where I stay at? Why don’t you volunteer your actual spot with proof mr gangster?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I missed the part where youbsaid montg. My bad.

That said covid death numbers are inflated becUse they arent being verified per cdc directive.
OK. I guess the huge spike in deaths in places like New York has nothing to do with coronavirus. It must just be something in the air. Morgue trucks had to pull up just like they do for every other flu season:gucci:

Daps
They're just trolling at this point, I refuse to believe an adult can't understand something an elementary school kid can understand :snoop:

Trust, if it suited one of their conspiracy narratives all of a sudden they would understand that deaths spiking by multiples means something new and serious has happened and demanding that we explain why so many people are dying all of a sudden if something foul isn't going on :francis:

Now the masters of uncovering the truth have no interest in why so many people are dying all of a sudden :mjlol:

Classic. Notice it’s the same idiots consistently on the other side of a conspiracy discussion. They always want to deflect to some tangential observation that may or may not be true and may or may not be relevant because that will steer the conversation towards some nonsense they feel comfortable rambling about. Their whole aim is to just muddy the waters under the guise of seeking truths.

It’s so transparent. Every time.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I actually think I might of had it last week tbh and I haven't been leaving the house much at all.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm sorry do people only die from CV this year or you ignoring CDC labeling all deaths as CV?
No, the CDC is not labeling all deaths as CV.

Yes, COVID-19 only started killing people this year.

What we're still waiting for you to explain is why 17,000 EXTRA people have died in NYC since March 11th. They've only attributed 13,000 extra deaths to COVID-19, so that's actually 4,000 less than they could have attributed before you even get to the baseline deaths.

NYC is used to 145 deaths a day. Now they're seeing over 600 deaths a day. If not COVID-19, where do you think all those extra bodies are coming from? NYC has NEVER had death rates like that, not since they started tracking them, not even close.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
OK. I guess the huge spike in deaths in places like New York has nothing to do with coronavirus. It must just be something in the air. Morgue trucks had to pull up just like they do for every other flu season:gucci:
Could be lack of hospital visits by people due to corona.over reaction as well.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Could be lack of hospital visits by people due to corona.over reaction as well.
You really think that death rates would suddenly quadruple in a manner of days if people avoided the hospital a little bit. :laff:

Breh, these people are mostly dying IN the hospitals. And the death spike started before the reactions, it was the REASON for the reactions.:gucci:

Not to mention that places on lockdown that don't have a bunch of coronavirus deaths are showing much LOWER mortality than normal (fewer car accidents, less disease transmission, less stress-related mortality). So your theory fails at every level.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, the CDC is not labeling all deaths as CV.

Yes, COVID-19 only started killing people this year.

What we're still waiting for you to explain is why 17,000 EXTRA people have died in NYC since March 11th. They've only attributed 13,000 extra deaths to COVID-19, so that's actually 4,000 less than they could have attributed before you even get to the baseline deaths.

NYC is used to 145 deaths a day. Now they're seeing over 600 deaths a day. If not COVID-19, where do you think all those extra bodies are coming from? NYC has NEVER had death rates like that, not since they started tracking them, not even close.

CDC Quote "COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.”

CDC also says "Even if you test positive for the CV-19, Doesn't mean the virus is present"

Now which is it? Are people testing positive and have it or are they testing positive for something that isn't there?

Kary Mullis already said he shyt don't work on Infectious Diseases but scientists still use it.

“Scientists are doing an awful lot of damage to the world in the name of helping it. I don’t mind attacking my own fraternity because I am ashamed of it.” –Kary Mullis, Inventor of Polymerase Chain Reaction

:sas1::sas2:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Listen I have covid-19 and ive never been so sick in my life. And I’ve had bad illnesses before, including the swine flu and a 7 day stomach virus where I couldn’t even keep water down. This has been worse. And I’m a relatively healthy young male with no underlying health issues. You don’t wanna get this shyt. There’s a difference between being sick for 3-5 days with the flu and being sick for 2+ weeks with a fatigue you have to feel to understand.

This shyt ain’t no joke.
Stay up family!
:salute:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
CDC Quote "COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.”

CDC also says "Even if you test positive for the CV-19, Doesn't mean the virus is present"

Now which is it? Are people testing positive and have it or are they testing positive for something that isn't there?

You just bolded the sentence that says that COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate when it is a cause of death. :heh:

Yes, there will sometimes be false-positives in the test. Thankfully, those people won't die of COVID. :heh:

Now, are you ever going to get around to explain what the extra 500 people dying every day in New York are "really" dying of? :mjlol:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You really think that death rates would suddenly quadruple in a manner of days if people avoided the hospital a little bit. :laff:

Breh, these people are mostly dying IN the hospitals. And the death spike started before the reactions, it was the REASON for the reactions.:gucci:

Not to mention that places on lockdown that don't have a bunch of coronavirus deaths are showing much LOWER mortality than normal (fewer car accidents, less disease transmission, less stress-related mortality). So your theory fails at every level.
We dont know what to attri ute the increases in death to, more atudy ia required. As fat as I know lack or preventitive care could be the culprate as much aa anything else

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I pointed out two pages ago that he was straight lying about flu death tolls and he's ignoring me and responding to everyone else because he has no answer.

He's a liar. He's consistently a liar across all numerous subjects. He gets caught over and over. I only keep correcting him because there are naive fools who will actually believe him if it's not confronted.
@David_TheMan is arguably one of the worst posters on this site. I mean the guy can't even spell things out correctly in his posts and they're ridden with grammatical errors, but he wants to present non-peer reviewed studies as some sort of authority on a topic he knows absolutely nothing about.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I already did. And who tf wants to catch it? type of dumbass question is that?:heh:

Either way I been back and forth to the grocery store sometimes without a mask lol.
shyt...I've done worse I was getting public transport to work, for a few weeks, shyt from time to time I forgot about the social distancing when chopping it up with work colleagues. I don't use face masks as they are useless I just wash my hands and thats it.