LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just bolded the sentence that says that COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate when it is a cause of death. :heh:

Yes, there will sometimes be false-positives in the test. Thankfully, those people won't die of COVID. :heh:

Now, are you ever going to get around to explain what the extra 500 people dying every day in New York are "really" dying of? :mjlol:

I know it's difficult for you to understand which is why you continue to move the goal post to fit your narrative. Your assumptions are just as the CDC wants ...oh that's right you don't care what they CDC says unless it fits the narrative of deaths you want.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
dont be scurred
:ufdup:
Never scarred of any lames on here. Y’all all full of shyt like the last bytch that claimed I was going to get murked but obviously his hitters didn’t hit. I’m tired of your bytch antics though so this is my last reply to you sir. Suck a dikk and die p*ssy. Have a nice one

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
96% mild cases but I'll let your dumbass cook.
u called it the flu ... which fatality rate is : is 0.1% while this is 7%
  • men lie
  • women lie
  • numbers don’t

Mad and cant even read that we have two studies that show the cfr for covid to be in in the .1 - .2 range
u really gonna compare some unofficial studies to the actual fatality rate data
  • men lie
  • women lie
  • numbers don’t

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The most worrying thing about the misinformation in this thread is that it could cost real people their lives.

What benefit does downplaying this pandemic serve, other than winning internet brownie points? Honestly, I'd love to be wrong about how dangerous COVID19 is, but I'm simply going by the best evidence we have available.

I'd rather err on the side of caution than shrug it off and get caught slippin.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The most worrying thing about the misinformation in this thread is that it could cost real people their lives.

What benefit does downplaying this pandemic serve, other than winning internet brownie points? Honestly, I'd love to be wrong about how dangerous COVID19 is, but I'm simply going by the best evidence we have available.

I'd rather err on the side of caution than shrug it off and get caught slippin.
I know this might be your fantasy land but who the fukk is listening to someone on here and base their decisions about their real life on this messageboard? Get real nikka smfh