LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Explain what numbers...they are following the same protocols of the CDC labeling dying with and not dying from ...which you ignore the link to prove my point.
EXPLAIN THE DEAD BODIES.

I don't need CDC protocols to tell me if someone is dead or not. I'm pretty sure the hospitals have that one down pat.

Since March 11, New York City has quadrupled its death rate. They've gone from 145 deaths/day to an average of 600+ deaths a day. That's an insane increase in dead bodies. Right now they have over 17,000 more deaths than normal, and only 13,000 were attributed to coronavirus. So they're almost certainly UNDERCOUNTING the corona deaths.

You're so ignorant of the scale of what is happening right now that you spouting bullshyt about CDC protocols when you can't even explain the basic fact of all the extra dead bodies.

Last edited:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh, you're just not getting it.

On a normal day in New York, 135-145 folk die.

Since March 11th, around 680 folk have died every day on average. That's over 500 extra deaths EVERY DAY. Even if you accuse them of labeling everything COVID, how do you explain 500 extra deaths a day?

And stop this bullshyt about the flu. I already posted you the proven testing showing that the flu season ended weeks ago. They test for the flu. The flu is gone. So it's not the flu. And not even the worst flu season in our lifetime was killing 500 folk/day in NYC, a bad flu season is 500 people/day NATIONALLY.

They're just trolling at this point, I refuse to believe an adult can't understand something an elementary school kid can understand :snoop:

Trust, if it suited one of their conspiracy narratives all of a sudden they would understand that deaths spiking by multiples means something new and serious has happened and demanding that we explain why so many people are dying all of a sudden if something foul isn't going on :francis:

Now the masters of uncovering the truth have no interest in why so many people are dying all of a sudden :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
EXPLAIN THE DEAD BODIES.

I don't need CDC protocols to tell me if a motherfukker is dead or not. I'm pretty sure the hospitals have that one down pat.

Since March 11, New York City has nearly quadrupled its death rate. They've gone from 145 deaths/day to an average of 680 deaths a day. That's an insane increase in dead bodies. Right now they have over 17,000 more deaths than normal, and only 13,000 were attributed to coronavirus. So they're almost certainly UNDERCOUNTING the corona deaths.

You're so ignorant of the scale of the shyt that is happening right now that you spouting bullshyt about CDC protocols when you can't even explain the basic fact of all the extra dead bodies.

:mjlol:

Now you don't want to go by CDC when the stats clearly come from 3 places CDC, WHO and John Hopkins. Their sources come from each other.

When logic is thrown out the window, brehs.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yep the economy crashed over fake news and fear mongering, let’s all get back to work:mjpls:
*Get back in them fields and make me some money....*

:mjpls:

*If you die out there that's your fault...you knew what you signed up for when you applied for this job.*

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

Now you don't want to go by CDC when the stats clearly come from 3 places CDC, WHO and John Hopkins. Their sources come from each other.

When logic is thrown out the window, brehs.
you kinda ignoring the increased death rate breh

:francis: