LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cloth can only help when you are sick, and trying to minimze your droplets.

but if you're trying to protect yourself from the virus. N95, surgical, and FFP are the only ones that can help.

I definitely agree with this..

But even if you have on the best breathing equipment, if a covid19 cloud miss your nose, i think its proximity is good enough to get into your eyes..

So i have 0 problems with people who wear mask..i wear one when going indoors around people.. But please know that the virus can enter through more than just the nose..

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Isn't the population in NYC dense as fck?

It would make sense that NYC has a lot of deaths due to how their population is situated..

For sure, all I'm saying that this thing is killing far more people in New York than the normal flu does, even during a "bad flu season", so it doesn't make sense to compare it to the normal flu since it's taking far more lives.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That's my point. It would be an extremely crazy year for the "flu" to see a death spike several times more than has ever been seen before. Hence, comparing this thing to the flu is illogical since it significantly understates the lethality of it.
I’m saying if they are two different things maybe they are mixed in sir.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I definitely agree with this..

But even if you have on the best breathing equipment, if a covid19 cloud miss your nose, i think its proximity is good enough to get into your eyes..

So i have 0 problems with people who wear mask..i wear one when going indoors around people.. But please know that the virus can enter through more than just the nose..
I've heard catching it via the eyes is very minimal as we have a membrane which naturally protects are eyes. hence why they're moist.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why are brehs going hard against this study? :gucci:

We now have both Stanford and USC reporting that cases can be around 50 times higher, so the death rate will be much lower. How is that not good news?

Does that mean we're out of the woods? No because we're seeing that the ease of transmission is what's really hurting and causing the systems to be overrun. But the way some of you guys are running around trying to downplay any gleam of hope is :scust:
Yeah...you and @neph27 are on some shyt with this. We need good news right now.

Daps
Probably yeah.

One thing for sure, it throws out the whole "they're mislabeling all deaths as corona" narrative.

That narrative doesn't explain why there are so many more deaths than normal in March/April 2020.

The number of deaths doesn't ever spike by multiples like that without something major happening, that's not normal variance and not a "bad flu season".

Right. It’s saying there were 5,300 more deaths than expected in April. They’re attributing 3,300 of those deaths to COVID-9 so that leaves 2,000 more deaths than expected without explanation. Since deaths from other means (such as car accidents) likely went down, the COVID-19 impact may be even greater.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right, death rates have tripled in coronavirus zones by random chance and an extra 45,000 people just happened to drop dead the exact 2 weeks they caught the corona. :dead:

I'll repeat again. 17,000 more people than usual have died in NYC already. Only 13,000 deaths were attributed to coronavirus, meaning the true toll is almost certainly HIGHER, not lower, as there is no explanation for those extra 4,000 deaths.

How do you explain those numbers?

28,000 Missing Deaths: Tracking the True Toll of the Coronavirus Crisis

Explain what numbers...they are following the same protocols of the CDC labeling dying with and not dying from ...which you ignore the link to prove my point.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this dude is a known right wing moron sourcing from a right wing propoganda site gtfoh

also quoting the death rates after weve been in lockdown is dumb af, how many people you think wold die per year from the seasonal flu if we did a lockdown? or how many more wouldve died now if we didnt do a lockdown? you cant compare the two numbers

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Don’t ask me ask the people that’s labeling any and everything the CV
Breh, you're just not getting it.

On a normal day in New York, 135-145 folk die.

Since March 11th, around 680 folk have died every day on average. That's over 500 extra deaths EVERY DAY. Even if you accuse them of labeling everything COVID, how do you explain 500 extra deaths a day?

And stop this bullshyt about the flu. I already posted you the proven testing showing that the flu season ended weeks ago. They test for the flu. The flu is gone. So it's not the flu. And not even the worst flu season in our lifetime was killing 500 folk/day in NYC, a bad flu season is 500 people/day NATIONALLY.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Breh, you're just not getting it.

On a normal day in New York, 135-145 folk die.

Since March 11th, around 680 folk have died every day on average. That's over 500 extra deaths EVERY DAY. Even if you accuse them of labeling everything COVID, how do you explain 500 extra deaths a day?

And stop this bullshyt about the flu. I already posted you the proven testing showing that the flu season ended weeks ago. They test for the flu. The flu is gone. So it's not the flu. And not even the worst flu season in our lifetime was killing 500 folk/day in NYC, a bad flu season is 500 people/day NATIONALLY.
You’re right I’m not getting it. Have a great day sir.