LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So this is suggesting that they are UNDER counting COVID-19 related deaths in NYC...am I reading this right?

Probably yeah.

One thing for sure, it throws out the whole "they're mislabeling all deaths as corona" narrative.

That narrative doesn't explain why there are so many more deaths than normal in March/April 2020.

The number of deaths doesn't ever spike by multiples like that without something major happening, that's not normal variance and not a "bad flu season".

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You don't understand the point. I'm saying even if literally EVERY death in NYC is being misattributed to coronavirus, why did the number of deaths in NYC spike by an order of magnitude in March/April? You're saying there's some other new thing that popped up that made the # of total deaths in NYC spike by an order of magnitude?

Why did multiple times more people than normal die in NYC in March/April 2020? :jbhmm:
I’m saying maybe it’s the flu mixed in with this new thing or it could just be a crazy year for the flu. No need to act you a doctor my g when we both googling info.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tvPhqYm.jpg

Don't worry, give it time, you'll see soon enough.

Breh said wearing a mask, any cloth mask, will help to prevent the spreading of droplets that people naturally spread daily..

So when you walk up to a counter to place an order, the droplets that would've been exchanged is minimized..

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
nikka your minimum wage ass isn’t super smart stupid. Can’t tell a joke dumb ass smilie posting nikka
asking you to post the source of the information is things those "super smart" nikkas try to do huh?
uppity ass nikkas asking for information on the internet...
think they big and bad cuz they got degrees and diplomas and shyt...
am i right?

:lolbron:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't understand the point. I'm saying even if literally EVERY death in NYC is being misattributed to coronavirus, why did the number of deaths in NYC spike by an order of magnitude in March/April? You're saying there's some other new thing that popped up that made the # of total deaths in NYC spike by an order of magnitude?

Why did multiple times more people than normal die in NYC in March/April 2020? :jbhmm:

Isn't the population in NYC dense as fck?

It would make sense that NYC has a lot of deaths due to how their population is situated..

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how's she feeling? how long did you have it for?

there was one user that said it felt like pneumonia and he had to remember breathing sometimes. and that lasted a total of 8 days, then he felt better but tired for 12. :damn:

I've kicked out a flu in 4.

10 days for me. I was extremely tired and had a headache, no other symptoms.

She still has it, dsy 4 or 5 for her now. Headache, tiredness, shortness of breath, body aches for her

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Breh said wearing a mask, any cloth mask, will help to prevent the spreading of droplets that people naturally spread daily..

So when you walk up to a counter to place an order, the droplets that would've been exchanged is minimized..
cloth can only help when you are sick, and trying to minimze your droplets.

but if you're trying to protect yourself from the virus. N95, surgical, and FFP are the only ones that can help.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
asking you to post the source of the information is things those "super smart" nikkas try to do huh?
uppity ass nikkas asking for information on the internet...
think they big and bad cuz they got degrees and diplomas and shyt...
am i right?

:lolbron:
Who said that regarding super smart? Y’all nikkas be hanging around your mothers toooo much learning their ways that don’t work for men.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Who said that regarding super smart? Y’all nikkas be hanging around your mothers toooo much learning their ways that don’t work for men.
minimum wage...
hanging around their mothers...
sounds like a lot of projection in response to a question about a source
:sas2:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m saying maybe it’s the flu mixed in with this new thing or it could just be a crazy year for the flu. No need to act you a doctor my g when we both googling info.

That's my point. It would be an extremely crazy year for the "flu" to see a death spike several times more than has ever been seen before. Hence, comparing this thing to the flu is illogical since it significantly understates the lethality of it.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
10 days for me. I was extremely tired and had a headache, no other symptoms.

She still has it, dsy 4 or 5 for her now. Headache, tiredness, shortness of breath, body aches for her
10 days is pretty good. Many are in the 20-30 day mark. Being tired for that long or having shortness of breath for a week or 2? Ill pass.

Seems you kicked it out pretty quick and it didn't get to the lungs. Folks in that thread said the shortness of breath was what was really worrying, that and the consistent fever and temperature shifts.