LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You're right, death rates have tripled in coronavirus zones by random chance and an extra 45,000 people just happened to drop dead the exact 2 weeks they caught the corona. :dead:

I'll repeat again. 17,000 more people than usual have died in NYC already. Only 13,000 deaths were attributed to coronavirus, meaning the true toll is almost certainly HIGHER, not lower, as there is no explanation for those extra 4,000 deaths.

How do you explain those numbers?

28,000 Missing Deaths: Tracking the True Toll of the Coronavirus Crisis

• Dap
Reactions: F K
Daps
Did you say that same thing when that's all I we were hearing the "experts" talk about at the end of feb beginning of Mar? Its always been about the amount of deaths. We've had a scoreboard on the news daily for the past 3 months :heh:

Obama tweeted this back on 3/12 after they started canceling NBA games:

Deaths being in the headlines is about keeping puters putin, but deaths have never been the only metric. It’s graphs like these that got politicians to act. Not death rates that weren’t that insane.

Daps
I agree there are many asymptomatic people, but I disagree with the "it's just a flu".

If it was just as lethal as a normal flu, why are there so many all-cause deaths in places like New York? More than double the normal amount of people are dying every week there. Why are there so many more deaths in NYC this year when the regular flu has been around for decades? Something new is clearly killing a lot of people in NYC, and coronavirus is the only reasonable explanation.

Deaths in New York City Are More Than Double the Usual Total

non-paywall link: Deaths in New York City Are More Than Double the Usual Total - The Ne…

NI8dtWp.png

So this is suggesting that they are UNDER counting COVID-19 related deaths in NYC...am I reading this right?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Lmao. Another clueless user. The masks are not to protect u buddy, they are to prevent u from spreading whatever u have.

Going outside without a mask isnt gonna do shyt to u. Going into a crowded public area where others dont wear masks and are sneezing and coughing eveeywhere is what the danger is.

U probably one of those folks who drive around with a mask on :mjlol:
tvPhqYm.jpg

I've been doing that until it became mandatory. Expose yourself as a coward breh.
Don't worry, give it time, you'll see soon enough.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So this is suggesting that they are UNDER counting COVID-19 related deaths in NYC...am I reading this right?

Yep, because people are dying at home, in nursing homes, on the street, etc. without ever getting tested or their true cause of death being known. Some of the obvious untested cases had their cause of death listed as coronavirus on the death certificate so those are still counted, but thousands more haven't been.

This updated NYT article just came out 10 hours ago, it suggests at least 4,000 more deaths than usual in NYC above and beyond all the counted coronavirus deaths. They looked at 8 others cities/countries too and found the same pattern - just in the places they tracked they found 28,000 extra deaths and that's not even counting Italy, Iran, China, and the rest of the USA outside of NYC. We're gonna find out in the end that this shyt has probably killed 50% more people at least than what we've been saying.

28,000 Missing Deaths: Tracking the True Toll of the Coronavirus Crisis

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
if it's just the flu, why does a record number of deaths of all causes in NYC so happen to correspond with the emergence of coronavirus? Hasn't the flu been in NYC for decades? Why haven't so many people died in NYC like this before?

clearly misattributing "normal" deaths doesn't explain it, otherwise there wouldn't be such a significant increase in dead bodies all of a sudden.

NI8dtWp.png
Don’t ask me ask the people that’s labeling any and everything the CV

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No, I actually read the fukking studies and the CDC reports, don't accuse me of being a dumbass, that's projection.

Flu season ended a month ago man, it's April. Type B peaked at the end of December 2019 and Type A peaked at the end of February. Flu season almost always ends by February/March and we had an early season this year on top of that. Here is the weekly surveillance report.

WHONPHL15_small.gif

In the week ending March 28 (202013), they tested 42,000 people for flu and only 898 tested positive.
In the week ending April 4 (202014), they tested 28,000 people for flu and only 237 tested positive
In the week ending April 11 (202015), They tested 16,000 people for flu and only 69 tested positive.

Flu is done done. It's over for the year, and it has NEVER been responsible for these incredible weekly death rates, not in our lifetimes. These people are obviously dying of coronavirus.
I didn’t accuse you of being a dumbass that’s your insecure ass projecting.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don’t ask me ask the people that’s labeling any and everything the CV

You don't understand the point. I'm saying even if literally EVERY death in NYC is being misattributed to coronavirus, why did the number of deaths in NYC spike by an order of magnitude in March/April? You're saying there's some other new thing that popped up that made the # of total deaths in NYC spike by an order of magnitude?

Why did multiple times more people than normal die in NYC in March/April 2020? :jbhmm:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
And here YOU are propagating lies. He said 96% mild and you just posted contradictory evidence. The black community is being ravaged by Corona, I just saw 55% of fatalities in Chicago are black, and people like you 2 keep pushing conspiracy bullshyt that has people doubting.

Reading comprehension. How are you going to fix that?