LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Why do people keep spinning that this is just like seasonal flu when hospitals are overwhelmed, we ran out of ventilator, and the death rate WITH A LOCKDOWN has exceeded the annual death rate of seasonal flu IN ONE MONTH!!!!

We would have millions of casualties if we were living business as usual.

Exactly. Unfortunately as we start to get out of lockdowns you’re going to get unwarranted criticism that we overreacted when in reality the government was late to act, uncoordinated and didn’t do enough to save lives.This could’ve all been avoided if the government took the right steps in late January/early Feb but to say we overreacted is nonsense. I’m not shocked @David_TheMan would push untruth and his warped perspective on what is positive news

F K

All Star
Daps
How am i half right? Im replying to him saying u cant go outside without a mask like the virus is floating in the air outside your house or some shyt.

We all know,well most, that masks are to prevent u from spreading whatever shyt u have.
The second paragraph is not completely true. Mask is also to prevent you from catching it. A common transmission vector is touching an infected surface like a desk or door handle and then touching your face. A mask greatly reduces those vectors

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
People still pretending that death rate is the only metric that matters. :snoop:
Did you say that same thing when that's all I we were hearing the "experts" talk about at the end of feb beginning of Mar? Its always been about the amount of deaths. We've had a scoreboard on the news daily for the past 3 months :heh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
13,000 people die of murder each year.

If there was a murder wave and an ADDITIONAL 13,000 people were killed by it, you don't think that would be a huge fukking deal? Like, you don't get that tens of thousands of additional deaths ABOVE the norm is worthy of attention?

Not to mention that the flu has never, ever killed 45,000 in a month in our lifetimes. Not even half that.
shyt you don't know if covid has killed that many you're just parroting what you hear on tv. It could be mixed with the flu since people want to say they ain’t the same. I wouldn’t be as concerned but if you want to you can

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt you don't know if covid has killed that many you're just parroting what you hear on tv. It could be mixed with the flu since people want to say they ain’t the same. I wouldn’t be as concerned but if you want to you can

if it's just the flu, why does a record number of deaths of all causes in NYC so happen to correspond with the emergence of coronavirus? Hasn't the flu been in NYC for decades? Why haven't so many people died in NYC like this before?

clearly misattributing "normal" deaths doesn't explain it, otherwise there wouldn't be such a significant increase in dead bodies all of a sudden.

NI8dtWp.png

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
If the system was overwhelmes theyvqould not be furloughing docs and nurses, theyvwould have been moves to areas in need.

It really is a cult with how they repeat shyt unquestiones.

Im starting to believe when its all said and done there will be a lot of deaths because.of the servicea ahutdown by the hospitals in reaponae to the rona propaganda.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Can any of you "it's just the flu" brehs explain the spike in deaths for the year so far? Asking for doctors and nurses working in the hospital right now?

Oh, this is even worse. That's just attributed COVID-19 deaths in that chart, doesn't even count the extra 4,000 deaths above and beyond the norm that haven't been counted in the totals.

NYC has had 17,200 excess deaths since March 5. Of those 13,240 have been attributed to COVID-19, meaning even if you took every attributed COVID-19 death off the charts you would STILL be 4,000 deaths above normal. We're definitely undercounting, not overcounting.

28,000 Missing Deaths: Tracking the True Toll of the Coronavirus Crisis

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen I have covid-19 and ive never been so sick in my life. And I’ve had bad illnesses before, including the swine flu and a 7 day stomach virus where I couldn’t even keep water down. This has been worse. And I’m a relatively healthy young male with no underlying health issues. You don’t wanna get this shyt. There’s a difference between being sick for 3-5 days with the flu and being sick for 2+ weeks with a fatigue you have to feel to understand.

This shyt ain’t no joke.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No, I actually read the studies and the CDC reports, don't accuse me of that, that's projection.

Flu season ended a month ago man, it's April. Type B peaked at the end of December 2019 and Type A peaked at the end of February. Flu season almost always ends by February/March and we had an early season this year on top of that. Here is the weekly surveillance report.

WHONPHL15_small.gif

In the week ending March 28 (202013), they tested 42,000 people for flu and only 898 tested positive.
In the week ending April 4 (202014), they tested 28,000 people for flu and only 237 tested positive
In the week ending April 11 (202015), They tested 16,000 people for flu and only 69 tested positive.

Flu is done done. It's over for the year, and it has NEVER been responsible for these incredible weekly death rates, not in our lifetimes. These people are obviously dying of coronavirus.

Last edited:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Lmao I just gotta read someone's username to know what they're going to say

And then yall say yall not bots

Now watch the hit dogs holler

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This man types like a drunk mexican, why are ya'll taking him seriously?

I don't think OP actually understood what they even posted.

You accuse others of having an agenda when you are using this to further your own agenda rather than debating with just what's in the study

I pointed out two pages ago that he was straight lying about flu death tolls and he's ignoring me and responding to everyone else because he has no answer.

He's a liar. He's consistently a liar across all numerous subjects. He gets caught over and over. I only keep correcting him because there are naive fools who will actually believe him if it's not confronted.

Last edited: