LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I mean, that's great to hear but still, without a vaccine I don't want to endanger my mom or older people that I'm around.

Can't that blaming underlying causes on corona be attributed to the flu as well? If im sitting in the hospital with a terminal illness and catch the flu do they attribute it to the flu or my terminal illness?

Anyways, all I can say to people is to stay cautious because its inevitable shyt is gonna open back up. Stay away from people not wearing masks, wash your hands after social interactions and be mindful of what you touch.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
If those are "confirmed flu deaths", then why are you giving me a range? Shouldn't a "confirmed" number be an exact number of actually confirmed deaths?

Oh wait, no, you're just taking a projection and claiming it is confirmed deaths, ignoring that a projection of COVID deaths right would be much HIGHER than the confirmed number of deaths because many people have died without ever getting a test.

The classic liar lies again.

edit: actually, looks like he's lying about the "projected" number too:

And that's the ESTIMATED number over 15 weeks of epidemic-level flu cases (and that's "flu-associated", counting people who die of pneumonia and other associated comorbidities just like they do with COVID).

With COVID-19, even with a massive lockdown we've already hit 44,000 individually counted deaths and we haven't even been at epidemic levels for four weeks yet.
Actually the range is due to the date the page is published, you can click on kinks on that oave to see the official stats of confirmedbdead after adjustments. It even says that in the page.

That 40k + death due to covid includes at least the 3.8k added from new yprk and other states that artificially inflate the death tally of covid by counting unconfirmed cases as covid deaths.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
And is that worldwide or US?

Are their quarantines for flu season? Doesn’t they flu have vaccinations?

Maybe you should check the post from the nurse that I quoted up above
The numbers I posted are just for the us.
I believe the range of flu deaths for a given year is between 105k - 225k

No they dont quarantine for the flu.

The flu has vaccinations but it isnt entirely effective and its a.guessing game on jow they develop and.push it out, hence the big flu death jump wprldwide 2016-2018 season.

I tead your quote, its anecdotal.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Actually the range is due to the date the page is published, you can click on kinks on that oave to see the official stats of confirmedbdead after adjustments. It even says that in the page.

That 40k + death due to covid includes at least the 3.8k added from new yprk and other states that artificially inflate the death tally of covid by counting unconfirmed cases as covid deaths.
Bullshyt. Link the "confirmed dead" from flu testing.

And yes, less than 10% of the COVID deaths were from cases where COVID was literally written as the cause of death on the birth certificate, but no testing had been done due to lack of availability. There were almost certainly far MORE covid deaths than that, just look at how non-COVID pneumonia deaths have spiked in the last two weeks even though flu season is already over. Anyone doing an estimate of COVID deaths, just like your ESTIMATE of flu deaths, would project a higher number.

You stay ignorant on science topics. This is like when you were arguing that being obese isn't unhealthy and drinking soda isn't bad for you but Obamacare is killing people. :dead:

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The peer-review reviews the methodology and if possible, tries to reproduce it. If it is reproducible, then it strengthens the methodology. This is the purpose of it. This is why you usually submit your work to a journal and in the scientific community first instead of just immediately releasing it to the press like was done here.
Incorrect.
Typically you perform a study and talk about the findings.

The peer review is for publication and to affirm no boases, it doesnt invalidate whatbeas found.in the slightest, unless it uncovers through 2nd eyes unfounded assumption, logical leaps and etc.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
No one has answered this question and that is what do we do NEXT after lockdown? Or do we keep locking down months after months?
I've personally answered this question quite a few times in the main thread. Don't want to do a broken record routine.

Germany and South Korea showed the way. Even Spain is taking proactive steps in reopening. It requires a massive federal response but our federal government has stated its not interested in that. :francis:

I can agree to some extent leave it to the states but this requires testing in place, which again local governments may have testing facilities which the Trump admin made sure to highlight heavily yesterday but they testing facilities don't have enough supplies. Lets fix that and get people back to work in a measured and scalable way. The federal government should be working on supporting the supply lines that require a lot of coordination with international companies and something states can't do on their own. This requires a federal response.

Also, the Feds can also help by not seizing supplies meant for states that have governors that Trump think of as big meanies.

States and Hospitals Are Essentially Smuggling PPE Because They’re Afraid the Feds Will Seize It

There Is A White House Blockade Stopping States From Getting Coronavirus PPE

This is why the Maryland governor essentially had to smuggle test supplies without the feds knowing from South Korea. Because of fears the federal government will come in and seize them,

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
@David_TheMan @thekingsmen ..... 2 fukkbios comparing this shyt to the flu and yall got stupid nikkaz in here, co-signing this fukk shyt are retarded

the Flu death rate is less then 0.1%
COVID-19 .... as of now 2,501,156 infected - 171,810 deaths world wide = 6.869% death rate aka 7%

this thread should’ve been bushed hours ago

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At bear minimum, people will have to entertain this virus was laboratory made..

They screaming out "look at China and Italy numbers" when China allows 4,000 people a day die from Air pollution. Not a week, not a month...a day. More than CV would touch anywhere.

Italy is terrible in their pollution numbers but their stats on CV have been no bigger than their flu deaths every year.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@David_TheMan @thekingsmen ..... 2 fukkbios comparing this shyt to the flu and yall got stupid nikkaz in here, co-signing this fukk shyt are retarded

the Flu death rate is less then 0.1%
COVID-19 .... as of now 2,501,156 infected - 171,810 deaths world wide = 6.869% death rate aka 7%

this thread should’ve been bushed hours ago

:snoop:

96% mild cases but I'll let your dumbass cook.