LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Exactly.

As a nurse, I can say this is NOT the flu.

It's more like a highly contagious pneumonia with cardiac side effects.

It spreads extremely quick. A nursing home I go to went from 1 person sent to the hospital for pneumonia like symptoms to 35 positive resident on one floor in a week. The floor holds 52. And I ain't been there in a week. 2 nurses are out sick.

The social distancing / stay home order was to not over run the healthcare system, healthcare workers, and to avoid killing off less healthy folks or folks that are continually exposed.

Unfortunately capitalism doesn't give af about the vulnerable of society.

So back to work the country goes.

(PA stay home was extended till at least may 6th)
Exactly

Thank you for using real world experience and knowledge in this thread instead of articles they barely understand.

Also, could you explain the use of masks too, I don’t think they understand it. It’s not to completely prevent the spread of the disease or completely prevent people from catching it... it’s to reduce the chances. If 2 people are masked while in conversations it greatly reduces the chance of spreading compared to one person wearing one or no one wearing one... the same as social distancing, avoiding crowds, and practicing better hygiene.

Most of this is to try to reduce the spreading of the disease and overrunning hospitals and staff. If they’re going to act like this shyt is unnecessary, they will change their minds after their own family begin to fall ill or will not have the resources at their hospitals to support them when they are sick.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fact is he was still close to the money. Most the cases are mild.

And I need to see MORE evidence that the Black community is being "ravaged by this", here in NY most the deaths aren't even Black. All in all most deaths in America in terms of PURE NUMBERS have been White. And how are actual research studies "conspiracies"? You clowns need to FOH with YALL bullshyt.
We're a minority in the US. So, of course, we're not going to be the greatest number of deaths in pure numbers.
There are regions in the US where we're the majority of deaths in pure numbers are Black people and we are a minority.
COVID-19 has infected and killed Black people at alarming rates. This data proves it.
Mapping racial inequity amid COVID-19 underscores policy discriminations against Black Americans
NPR Choice page
Early Data Shows African Americans Have Contracted and… — ProPublica

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talking with people who want to push a certain narrative before the evidence is frustrating because if you say something that is not 100% aligned, they accuse you of fearmongering instead of just stating the facts. But will point out the following anyways.

This is great news but caveats worth mentioning. This isn't peer-reviewed and it wasn't a random sample. These are usually bad from a scientific perspective.

Also it was announced via press briefing

How do we peer review the claimed death stats?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
How do you even know @thekingsmen was purposely lying?

It's @thekingsmen . Everything this dude says is some baseless conspiracy sh*t.
g5MhxmX.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you even know @thekingsmen was purposely lying? Point is his main argument was that the majority of cases are mild and that's a fact.

The death cult wants more of an explanation instead of looking it up themselves. They got nothing better to do than attack you for stating what they continue to ignore.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
We're a minority in the US. So, of course, we're not going to be the greatest number of deaths in pure numbers.
There are regions in the US where we're the majority of deaths in pure numbers are Black people and we are a minority.
COVID-19 has infected and killed Black people at alarming rates. This data proves it.
Mapping racial inequity amid COVID-19 underscores policy discriminations against Black Americans
NPR Choice page
Early Data Shows African Americans Have Contracted and… — ProPublica
Most of those places are areas with high percentages of Black people.

Meanwhile if I'm reading your source right New York(which has most Black people in raw numbers out of any state) has low percentages. And what about Latinos? I'm seeing more Latin deaths than Black.Here in NY Latinos have been hit the hardest.
NPR Choice page

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
How do we peer review the claimed death stats?
The peer-review reviews the methodology and if possible, tries to reproduce it. If it is reproducible, then it strengthens the methodology. This is the purpose of it. This is why you usually submit your work to a journal and in the scientific community first instead of just immediately releasing it to the press like was done here.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Fact is he was still close to the money. Most the cases are mild.

And I need to see MORE evidence that the Black community is being "ravaged by this", here in NY most the deaths aren't even Black. All in all most deaths in America in terms of PURE NUMBERS have been White. And how are actual research studies "conspiracies"? You clowns need to FOH with YALL bullshyt.
Between Blacks and Hispanics, they account for nearly 2/3rds of the cases in NYC. Hispanics were 34% and African Americans were 28%. 28% is still a lot.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The death cult wants more of an explanation instead of looking it up themselves. They got nothing better to do than attack you for stating what they continue to ignore.
The death cult thinks by calling us all idiots or "Trump supporters" will solve their problems. They have yet to answer what happens after lockdown. lol. No ideas or clues.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The peer-review reviews the methodology and if possible, tries to reproduce it. If it is reproducible, then it strengthens the methodology. This is the purpose of it. This is why you usually submit your work to a journal and in the scientific community first instead of just immediately releasing it to the press like was done here.

I respect that.