LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Flu season is typically october to feb.
2017-18, flu season 75k 80k died.

Those were confirmed flu deaths, not the bs covid deaths that arent confirmed. this is nothing new and nothing that hasnt been exp. Before
And is that worldwide or US?

Are their quarantines for flu season? Doesn’t they flu have vaccinations?

Maybe you should check the post from the nurse that I quoted up above

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So it's a conspiracy that 96% cases are mild...

:mjlol::mjgrin:

Not the point. The point is protecting those whose immune systems are vulnerable (elderly, children, specific chronic diseases/conditions, people who can't afford healthcare).

I don't want to get sick, but I'm pretty sure I could survive it if I did. I'm thinking about others who don't have my immune system or insurance like mine.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Go outside with no mask on then buddy.

Lmao. Another clueless user. The masks are not to protect u buddy, they are to prevent u from spreading whatever u have.

Going outside without a mask isnt gonna do shyt to u. Going into a crowded public area where others dont wear masks and are sneezing and coughing eveeywhere is what the danger is.

U probably one of those folks who drive around with a mask on :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not the point. The point is protecting those whose immune systems are vulnerable (elderly, children, specific chronic diseases/conditions, people who can't afford healthcare).

I don't want to get sick, but I'm pretty sure I could survive it if I did. I'm thinking about others who don't have my immune system or insurance like mine.

So now it's not the point. How did people protect against the flu that got 26 Million Americans last year..?

80,000 died from it in 2017 but the point is protecting the people you claim right? When Government starts to "care" for its citizens you may want to reconsider having brain surgery.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The total ignorance in this OP.

Right now Italy and Spain are over 400 deaths/million and continuing to climb. Belgium is over 500 deaths/million.

We're only at 130 deaths/million. So if we had done nothing, had had no lockdown and let the disease spread freely through the population, what exactly would had stopped us from having quadruple the deaths or more?

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Flu season is typically october to feb.
2017-18, flu season 75k 80k died.

Those were confirmed flu deaths, not the bs covid deaths that arent confirmed. this is nothing new and nothing that hasnt been exp. Before
If those are "confirmed flu deaths", then why are you giving me a range? Shouldn't a "confirmed" number be an exact number of actually confirmed deaths?

Oh wait, no, you're just taking a projection and claiming it is confirmed deaths, ignoring that a projection of COVID deaths right would be much HIGHER than the confirmed number of deaths because many people have died without ever getting a test.

The classic liar lies again.

edit: actually, looks like he's lying about the "projected" number too:
According to an estimate by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there were approximately 45 million cases of the flu in the United States during the 2017-2018 influenza season, resulting in an estimated 810,000 flu-associated hospitalizations and an estimated 61,000 flu-associated deaths.
And that's the ESTIMATED number over 15 weeks of epidemic-level flu cases (and that's "flu-associated", counting people who die of pneumonia and other associated comorbidities just like they do with COVID).

With COVID-19, even with a massive lockdown we've already hit 44,000 individually counted deaths and we haven't even been at epidemic levels for four weeks yet.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So now it's not the point. How did people protect against the flu that got 26 Million Americans last year..?

80,000 died from it in 2017 but the point is protecting the people you claim right? When Government starts to "care" for its citizens you may want to reconsider having brain surgery.

COVID19 is more contagious than the flu because it may be an airborne contagion (droplets in the air can infect victims). Flu been around much, much longer, so of course it has a higher death/infection rate overall.
g5MhxmX.png

Flu wasn't killing 20k people a month.
g5MhxmX.png

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Ask how many positive COVID patients they've seen in person. Not rumors, actual patients they have seen themselves. My contact works in Long Beach, been in the triage tent since this started. COVID positives count is <40. 0 deaths. No overwhelmed hospitals in So Cal. Only issue was getting proper PPE which they got 2 weeks ago. Confirmation numbers then get "sketchy" because if you have symptoms they will admit you and treat you like you have COVID even though you may not. I'll wait for your response.

That stands to reason. California as a whole represents only 3% of all confirmed cases in the union despite being the most populous state. :manny:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I'm not talking about the OP, I'm talking about the actual study and people claiming it's propaganda. And I said we're not out of the woods, I'm doing my best to social distance and isolate and will continue to do so. But people are out here stressing out about getting this and dying, starting to have phycological effects of stress. Maybe seeing this can help them, and no that doesn't mean you can now run the streets

sample sizes breh. we will never know the true data because this is a global pandemic, not a socal epidemic. and obviously some places are much more deadlier than others. many new yorkers have reason to be scared, folks in wyoming got nothing to worry about as long as they stay careful.

my folks in south carolina are not worried at all.

all i want folks to do is stay alert and mindful of others. wear masks at all cost outside. just follow what south koreans are doing. we could beat this easily if we collectively change the way we live. im so used to copping my masks now. i feel vulnerable without it.