LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It's going to come back and we'll start back over again. This isn't hard to understand:gucci::why::snoop:
The second wave is gonna be more manageable breh lol. We not staying on lockdown for more than a month.

Heck there are people who argue(not me) that we already in the second wave. I have a friend who was seriously ill back in November like other cats are. Not saying this is true.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Majority of people do not know that.....

tvPhqYm.jpg
The CDC actually recommends cloth masks where respirators and surgical masks are not available.

Just checked...the company that produced that inphographic is some non-descript company in India.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Yet you have the CDC and WHO telling people to go around looking like morons. But when you have locations where a "mask" is required for public health reasons a cloth face covering is your only choice........despite the fact they are of little to no benefit to public health and that's even if they are made, applied and worn perfectly.
I can't speak for the U.S govt. I think they should be doing more educating on the proper masks before even lifting a lockdown. We are told surgical masks since N95 is expensive and hard to come by. There are places you can even get them for free.

How this isn't happening in a superpower is mind blowing.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
It actually wouldnt and it xould possibly increase flu infections by exposing people to it in.confined spaces.

Already posted it in another thread but most epidemiologist do not support lockdowns as a medical solution, they dont work

lockdowns happen cuz it already spread like mofo breh. lockdowns happen to a country full of ignorant people. there's no lockdowns in south korea because they know what they are dealing with. just watch how flu death will be drastically reduced this year because the lockdowns and people social distancing themselves.

and i don't even like cuomo but he said it best.

it doesn't matter how and why people are died.
people are dead because of rona. that's a fact.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I can't speak for the U.S govt. I think they should be doing more educating on the proper masks before even lifting a lockdown. We are told surgical masks since N95 is expensive and hard to come by. There are places you can even get them for free.

How this isn't happening in a superpower is mind blowing.

We don't have enough masks so we were told the "noble lie" so masks wouldn't be hoarded (too late). Then we were told that yeah, where a mask. In fact you HAVE to wear a mask. Still, no masks. Oh just throw a shirt over your face.

:heh:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Why are brehs going hard against this study? :gucci:

We now have both Stanford and USC reporting that cases can be around 50 times higher, so the death rate will be much lower. How is that not good news?

Does that mean we're out of the woods? No because we're seeing that the ease of transmission is what's really hurting and causing the systems to be overrun. But the way some of you guys are running around trying to downplay any gleam of hope is :scust:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Mofos can’t comprehend for shyt and lack critical thinking..

They keep trying to compare this shyt to the flu and it’s not..

The coli shoulda been purged some fools like OP but here we are.

This website is finished. The average poster here today is an insufferable Idiot trump stan.

I'd def rather post Reddit. Peace nikkaz

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
lockdowns happen cuz it already spread like mofo breh. lockdowns happen to a country full of ignorant people. there's no lockdowns in south korea because they know what they are dealing with. just watch how flu death will be drastically reduced this year because the lockdowns and people social distancing themselves.

Good stuff, people just wanna be naive and prove they'll not lazy.

I'm leaving the red states for certain and going somewhere blue for certain.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
We don't have enough masks so we were told the "noble lie" so masks wouldn't be hoarded (too late). Then we were told that yeah, where a mask. In fact you HAVE to wear a mask. Still, no masks. Oh just throw a shirt over your face.

:heh:
That is grim. :dwillhuh:

I was just listening to this, and at first I was like :francis:" should have listened" but if you can't even get the masks:picard:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

The only time a lockdown is medically effective is if it is before a spread. After a spread lockdown has no effectiveness at all and again professionals in the.field have said so.

People die every year from various viruses, bacteria, and disorders. Corona isnt the first or last time.a disease will spread globally.

Its important to realize we ahould ve.guided by efforts to treat a disease medically, not politics of fear and government promises.