LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
damn..

you got a link for this?

remember there's no media panic for flu. people catch a flu and they all think they can beat it. we don't take them seriously. people still come to work when they are mildly sick. they still go to movie theaters and go party. that's why millions catch it every damn year.

if there was a mass media panic, cities get shutdown, and etc. flu death rate would drastically be reduced.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
And why is it when people have different POV about a situation, the reason must be they're "Trump supporters"?

It's c00n talk, the government jumped in and may have done too much and you got dudes fighting to go back to work at McDonalds, it's c00n talk. This could be a time to get a plan and get something going while the government is paying the bills but nikkas in here wanna say some c00n shyt and cacs will jump the gun to agree to pull back what they proposed. c00n nikkas always going against the grain to prove how much "better' they are.

Regardless of what COVID-19 is, makes no sense to talk about it, just ammo for angry cacs who don't wanna see the government give money to black folks...

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
anyways rome already opened up some places
and remember they were 3 weeks ahead of us

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Yet SARs is double the r naught that the WHO is currently operating on and which caused the massive panic.

:snoop:

why even bringing up SARs breh? don't you know that makes you sound like a total retard? :patrice:

i mean SARs killed 774 people in the world. :gucci:

R0 is important factor, but obviously SARS went away. i don't even know what really happened. maybe it was a weather, maybe people beat it, i don't know. but contagiousness is just 1 of the factor.

and so is the death rate. again death rate ain't even that important. if the death rate is only thing that matters than EBOLA is like MJ+BRON+KAREEM+MAGIC and COVID19 is JJ Barea. :snoop:

-1x-1.png

the scariest part of COVID19 isn't the one who caught it got the symptoms. it's the asymptomatic nikkas and cacs walking around with no masks on cuz they think they are fine. and if the studies is true and there are millions who have it yet they don't even know it then it's much more scarier than i originally thought.

so basically when we open things up again then we gonna spread the virus to each other and break our healthcare system again and again.

only way to beat this is stay da fuk home and wait till the vaccine come out. there's no point opening things up unless everybody is social distancing like in south korea. nothing is closed in south korea except schools and mass gatherings. they are doing fine because everybody is collectively on the same page wearing masks and avoid crowded places and shyt. but we ain't gonna be like them cuz nikkas like you who thinks it's nothing but a flu. so nikkas like you will eventually get a virus and spread it without even knowing it and come here post about how fake this virus is.

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Go outside with no mask on then buddy.

People just started wearing mask en masse a little over a week ago and this has been spreading "exponentially" as people like to say since early March. nikkas walking around with underwear on their face and COVID flowing through their blood like Gatorade already. :mjlol:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
From what I read West Coast outbreak is a different strain from the ones on the East Coast. West Coast strain comes from Asia which is less lethal and milder. While the East Coast strain is from Europe, mainly Italy

As for the flu comparison I used feel that way until NJ Covid19 deaths is higher than our last 3 flu season combined and we have terrible flu seasons.
Seems the difference in strains has nobeffect on mortality, just transmission

There Are Two Strains of COVID-2019—But Is One Actually Deadlier Than the Other?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
People just started wearing mask en masse a little over a week ago and this has been spreading "exponentially" as people like to say since early March. nikkas walking around with underwear on their face and COVID flowing through their blood like Gatorade already. :mjlol:
Majority of people do not know that.....

tvPhqYm.jpg

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
remember there's no media panic for flu. people catch a flu and they all think they can beat it. we don't take them seriously. people still come to work when they are mildly sick. they still go to movie theaters and go party. that's why millions catch it every damn year.

if there was a mass media panic, cities get shutdown, and etc. flu death rate would drastically be reduced.
It actually wouldnt and it xould possibly increase flu infections by exposing people to it in.confined spaces.

Already posted it in another thread but most epidemiologist do not support lockdowns as a medical solution, they dont work

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Majority of people do not know that.....

tvPhqYm.jpg

Yet you have the CDC and WHO telling people to go around looking like morons. But when you have locations where a "mask" is required for public health reasons a cloth face covering is your only choice........despite the fact they are of little to no benefit to public health and that's even if they are made, applied and worn perfectly.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:snoop:

why even bringing up SARs breh? don't you know that makes you sound like a total retard? :patrice:

i mean SARs killed 774 people in the world. :gucci:

R0 is important factor, but obviously SARS went away. i don't even know what really happened. maybe it was a weather, maybe people beat it, i don't know. but contagiousness is just 1 of the factor.

and so is the death rate. again death rate ain't even that important. if the death rate is only thing that matters than EBOLA is like MJ+BRON+KAREEM+MAGIC and COVID19 is JJ Barea. :snoop:

-1x-1.png

the scariest part of COVID19 isn't the one who caught it got the symptoms. it's the asymptomatic nikkas and cacs walking around with no masks on cuz they think they are fine. and if the studies is true and there are millions who have it yet they don't even know it then it's much more scarier than i originally thought.

so basically when we open things up again then we gonna spread the virus to each other and break our healthcare system again and again.

only way to beat this is stay da fuk home and wait till the vaccine come out. there's no point opening things up unless everybody is social distancing like in south korea. nothing is closed in south korea except schools and mass gatherings. they are doing fine because everybody is collectively on the same page wearing masks and avoid crowded places and shyt. but we ain't gonna be like them cuz nikkas like you who thinks it's nothing but a flu. so nikkas like you will eventually get a virus and spread it without even knowing it and come here post about how fake this virus is.
Why n ot bring up SARS.
Covid is a cousin of it, transmits the same way, when the panic started covid was believed to have a r naught.value of 2 with a fatalitybrate of 1%.

SARS had a r naught.value of 4 in a hospital setting but 5 -6 outside, and a 10 - 15% fatality rate and it traveled from adia to the US.

By all metrics if SARS did not cause the panic that this did, when it was just as tranmitable and far more deadly this panic was driven bybsomething other than scientific knowledge.