LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How come masks (to keep droplets in)
and gloves (to keep your hands protected from transferring bacteria) become a social norm for the rest of the year?

I know people would bytch and moan about it, but if people want to move about the country more faster, specific steps must be implemented..

And this outbreak has been a long time coming.. Covid-19 aside, there has been a noticeable uptick in virus spreading, over the past 10 years..

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Get this dude out of the paint :scust:

just in here making up shyt
Is he?

The largest cohort of >44,000 persons with COVID-19 from China showed that illness severity can range from mild to critical38:

• Mild to moderate (mild symptoms up to mild pneumonia): 81%
  • Severe (dyspnea, hypoxia, or >50% lung involvement on imaging): 14%
  • Critical (respiratory failure, shock, or multiorgan system dysfunction): 5%
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I got it first week so i'm as health as i can be i guess

my wife has it now tho
how's she feeling? how long did you have it for?

there was one user that said it felt like pneumonia and he had to remember breathing sometimes. and that lasted a total of 8 days, then he felt better but tired for 12. :damn:

I've kicked out a flu in 4.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
EWEoEsNXQAAEA4b

EWEoEr2WsAAIhW5

Like people have been saying, even with the inflated death rates attributed to corona, the facts would eventually come out.

This virus infected people more than the media and the government power fear mongerwrs wantes to admit.

We are looking at a viruses with a cfr no differernt than the seasonal flu.
Smh

Look at how some of you all succumbed to fear and the media so much that you supported the gocernment putting millions of americans out of business and on welfare doles and violatations of constitutional provisions for absokutely nothing. Smh

From what I read West Coast outbreak is a different strain from the ones on the East Coast. West Coast strain comes from Asia which is less lethal and milder. While the East Coast strain is from Europe, mainly Italy

As for the flu comparison I used feel that way until NJ Covid19 deaths is higher than our last 3 flu season combined and we have terrible flu seasons.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
And then did you read the article about Boston? Now what about NY? Or Cali? And now even Florida is flattening the curve. :heh:
Data shows the state of Florida is flattening the curve, DeSantis hopes to reopen the state
Data shows the state of Florida is flattening the curve, DeSantis hopes to reopen the state

Even nutcase Republican ass Fl is flattening the curve. And what the hell are you even talking about? Did you read MY posts or MY answers to you? No shyt.... Its due to social distancing/lockdown. That's not the point, you ignored my question in that WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AFTER LOCKDOWN. I see all of yall who been acting cocky and calling us "Trump supporters" can't answer that one.
It's going to come back and we'll start back over again. This isn't hard to understand:gucci::why::snoop:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From what I read West Coast outbreak is a different strain from the ones on the East Coast. West Coast strain comes from Asia which is less lethal and milder.

As for the flu comparison I used feel that way until NJ Covid19 deaths is higher than our last 3 flu season combined and we have terrible flu seasons.

You must include where the east coast strain come from.. :mjlol: