LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
The flu.on avg has a r naught vale of 1.5 - 2 depending on strain. Covid has a vLue of 2 - 3.5.

What supposedly made it terrible was it was supposed to have a cfr of 1%, 10 times the flu and it was supposed to be world ending it was not.

I specifically compared rina to SARS for a rrason. sars had a higher r naught value in the 5 - 6 range and a 5 - 10% cfr.

Now recognize during SARs a more infectious and deadly disease that spread arond the world, that these steps were not taken and the worls did not end.

Just more proof that everything said about the corona cirus has been nothing but media fear mongering to cover government power grabs.

SARS killed a grand total of 774 people in the world breh :mjtf:

COVID19 killed that many people in 7 hours in the U.S last week. :camby:

this is type of a low IQ i'm dealing with yall:snoop:

Like trying to explain it to a dog. They can reason about the concrete and maybe one derivative from that. Go any further or ask them to juggle multiple concepts at the same time and they are lost.

You cannot fix that on here no matter what you say :francis: .

It's sad but :yeshrug:nothing can be done.

Just read what that nikka said above and tell me if he isn't a retard :snoop:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Like people have been saying, even with the inflated death rates attributed to corona, the facts would eventually come out.

This virus infected people more than the media and the government power fear mongerwrs wantes to admit.

We are looking at a viruses with a cfr no differernt than the seasonal flu.
Smh

Look at how some of you all succumbed to fear and the media so much that you supported the gocernment putting millions of americans out of business and on welfare doles and violatations of constitutional provisions for absokutely nothing. Smh
Wtf is the point of this
You are you have multiple points that conflict in this op:gucci:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
That's only for one region of NC and it's because of the social distancing guidelines. Did you even read your article? You just made my point
And then did you read the article about Boston? Now what about NY? Or Cali? And now even Florida is flattening the curve. :heh:
Data shows the state of Florida is flattening the curve, DeSantis hopes to reopen the state
Data shows the state of Florida is flattening the curve, DeSantis hopes to reopen the state

Even nutcase Republican ass Fl is flattening the curve. And what the hell are you even talking about? Did you read MY posts or MY answers to you? No shyt.... Its due to social distancing/lockdown. That's not the point, you ignored my question in that WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AFTER LOCKDOWN. I see all of yall who been acting cocky and calling us "Trump supporters" can't answer that one.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Fair point.:ehh:

But the deaths as a whole in Sub-Sahara Africa have been low due to a extremely young population. Not tryna say "its similar to the flue."
Preventative measures were taken very early on. We're pretty good at this sort of thing, the west won't give us credit, but one thing we do know is outbreaks. :mjgrin:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Preventative measures were taken very early on. We're pretty good at this sort of thing, the west won't give us credit, but one thing we do know is outbreaks. :mjgrin:
You guys are.:ehh: Ebola especially has hardened West Africa. Ghana is feeling confident enough to open up. THANKFULLY Sub-Sahara Africa and the Caribbean have very young populations to survive this. 54% of Haiti's population is under 25.......

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Flu season is typically october to feb.
2017-18, flu season 75k 80k died.

Those were confirmed flu deaths, not the bs covid deaths that arent confirmed. this is nothing new and nothing that hasnt been exp. Before
damn..

you got a link for this?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
EWEoEsNXQAAEA4b

EWEoEr2WsAAIhW5

Like people have been saying, even with the inflated death rates attributed to corona, the facts would eventually come out.

This virus infected people more than the media and the government power fear mongerwrs wantes to admit.

We are looking at a viruses with a cfr no differernt than the seasonal flu.
Smh

Look at how some of you all succumbed to fear and the media so much that you supported the gocernment putting millions of americans out of business and on welfare doles and violatations of constitutional provisions for absokutely nothing. Smh

You against brehs getting that unemployment? You want brehs going to work at McDonald's or something? Sounds to me like you're against people trying to come up.