LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
These trumpers man lol. Smh. It's not the mortality rate, it's how contagious it is, hospitals being overrun is the issue.
It won't matter. They'll move the goalposts. It's not serious, to it's the flu, swine flu was worse, more are inflected to , the books have been cooked. Oddly enough they didn't say the same with swine flu

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. I don't know the OP or can careless for his views. But facts is a lockdown for more than a month is stupid. Have some form of social distancing in place but also a little herd immunity. Simple. The curve is already being flattened in many countries and some are starting to open up.
Simple for you to say as you live in a first world country with elite doctors.

I think I'll wait another month. It went from 3 to 113 and only 9 recovered in one month so far. fukk THAT.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Right now. We're also buying time for a vaccine. All these idiots are going to congregate like before and not follow guidelines and this viruse is going to be worse than before. Still no mass testing and a PPE shortage. You guys are going to learn a virus is going to make the saving come take my $ over my dead body a reality.

We'll see. Meanwhile the curve is flattening...
‘The curve has definitely been flattened:’ NHRMC chief physician encouraged by latest trend in COVID-19 cases
‘The curve has definitely been flattened:’ NHRMC chief physician encouraged by latest trend in COVID-19 cases

Mass General models show flattening curve; COVID-19 patients not expected to overwhelm the system during this week’s surge
Mass General models show flattening curve; COVID-19 patients not expected to overwhelm the system during this week’s surge - The Boston Globe

Small outbreaks happening will be inevitable after this lockdown but they will be much more manageable. Not saying this virus is not an issue or we should not take it seriously but everyone needs to take a chill pill.

And yes I have relatives who are on the front lines.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Simple for you to say as you live in a first world country with elite doctors.

I think I'll wait another month. It went from 3 to 113 and only 9 recovered in one month so far. fukk THAT.
Fair point.:ehh:

But the deaths as a whole in Sub-Sahara Africa have been low due to a extremely young population. Not tryna say "its similar to the flue."

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Mass General models show flattening curve; COVID-19 patients not expected to overwhelm the system during this week’s surge
Mass General models show flattening curve; COVID-19 patients not expected to overwhelm the system during this week’s surge - The Boston Globe

Small outbreaks happening will be inevitable after this lockdown but they will be much more manageable. Not saying this virus is not an issue or we should not take it seriously but everyone needs to take a chill pill.

yes even in canada we peaked..now its just steady decline inshallah

and coli posters talking about 2nd wave..like why would u even wish that

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
The flu.on avg has a r naught vale of 1.5 - 2 depending on strain. Covid has a vLue of 2 - 3.5.

What supposedly made it terrible was it was supposed to have a cfr of 1%, 10 times the flu and it was supposed to be world ending it was not.

I specifically compared rina to SARS for a rrason. sars had a higher r naught value in the 5 - 6 range and a 5 - 10% cfr.
R0 has been revised to 5.7 in several studies, which would put it higher than SARS.

The R0 for COVID-19 is a median of 5.7, according to a study published online in Emerging Infectious Diseases. That’s about double an earlier R0 estimate of 2.2 to 2.7

What Is R0? Gauging Contagious Infections

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

That's only for one region of NC and it's because of the social distancing guidelines. Did you even read your article? You just made my point