LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I asked what flu season had killed 40,000 in one MONTH. Not one year. Covid-19 killed 40,000 in one month. Unless you think for the next eleven months no more people are going to die from Covid-19?:gucci:
I missed the part where youbsaid montg. My bad.

That said covid death numbers are inflated becUse they arent being verified per cdc directive.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
EWEoEsNXQAAEA4b

EWEoEr2WsAAIhW5

Like people have been saying, even with the inflated death rates attributed to corona, the facts would eventually come out.

This virus infected people more than the media and the government power fear mongerwrs wantes to admit.

We are looking at a viruses with a cfr no differernt than the seasonal flu.
Smh

Look at how some of you all succumbed to fear and the media so much that you supported the gocernment putting millions of americans out of business and on welfare doles and violatations of constitutional provisions for absokutely nothing. Smh
How are we still not banning these st0rmfr0nt agents spreading this bullshyt?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
like real talk @Barnett114 can u bush this thread .... i mean until it’s anecdotal proof of what the article says the OP has a an agenda to miss inform people and I just ask you to get rid of this thread out of respect for the five-year all beautiful princess who died the other day due to this COVID-19 virus

8CBAEA2B-53F9-43D3-96DA-1EB420B0707B-672x372.jpeg

Stop using her death to push your narrative. Let her RIP...get lost.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
80k died in a whole year with no lockdown and a vaccine. We're at 40k in 2 months, with no vaccine and the economy halted. You guys keep comparing apples to oranges
No, 5 months is a flu season, oct - feb.
Again covid deaths unlike other diseases per cdc arent being confirmed.before.being declared.

We are comparing applea to apples, and calling out deliberate government inflation of deaths with poor science.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
like real talk @Barnett114 can u bush this thread .... i mean until it’s anecdotal proof of what the article says the OP has a an agenda to miss inform people and I just ask you to get rid of this thread out of respect for the five-year all beautiful princess who died the other day due to this COVID-19 virus

8CBAEA2B-53F9-43D3-96DA-1EB420B0707B-672x372.jpeg

Really? lol....

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
When it's lifted, we expect people to catch it and die, for sure, but we will be a lot more prepared than we were in March. Human trials have already began all across the world.

This is what I been essentially saying lol but i doubt the deaths are gonna be as high. We gonna have a combo of Intermittent social distancing and herd immunity(to build up immunity). That's he best scenario.
I am merely justifying the lockdown. It has been a month, I think the world is just about ready to deal with this highly contagious sars now. It was not in March.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
[
What do you think happens next after lockdown? lol..... And most of us likely already got this. And we are already flattening and the curve and prevented hospitals from being flooded....

Right now. We're also buying time for a vaccine. All these idiots are going to congregate like before and not follow guidelines and this viruse is going to be worse than before. Still no mass testing and a PPE shortage. You guys are going to learn a virus is going to make the saving come take my $ over my dead body a reality.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I am merely justifying the lockdown. It has been a month, I think the world is just about ready to deal with this highly contagious sars now. It was not in March.
Exactly. I don't know the OP or can careless for his views. But facts is a lockdown for more than a month is stupid. Have some form of social distancing in place but also a little herd immunity. Simple. The curve is already being flattened in many countries and some are starting to open up.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

it’s an early study with no anecdotal proof ... and I believe in January when the virus was just hitting Europe hard & it was days or weeks before it hit us in America : Bill Maher on his HBO show had a professor from one of those SoCal universities who said wearing a mask doesn't make a difference .... now, months later we all know how fukking ridiculous that statement was

so yes I take this article/USC study with - much of a grain of salt
Breh it’s from the Department of Health. It’s prolly as legit as you can get. You know damn well if the article was about how deadly the virus is you’d be all on some “I told you so” shyt
:comeon:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who honestly said we need to be on lockdown for a whole year?

States can't get ppe or testing en masse, and they're following no criteria to open up (like say 14 days of declining cases) and are just arbitrarily deciding, "Eh, it's been long enough." Can we at least sort that out first?

The unfortunate thing is that the government has been so incompetent that all that might take a whole year, but that's another issue.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I had it symptomatic in early February...did not remember until last week... What I remember is the intense pressure at the top of my head and the breathlessness..the many infections ingot back to back...

But I have no secondary effects from it..

That "flu" as u said made me have like 5 breakouts....so anyone with tougher health issues...even if they healed..can still fall ill again..back to back ...and this is what kills....weak imune system

Kinda the same. Been feeling these burst of short breath here and there, but nothing else. No fever, cough, aches, etc.