LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
You said when have 40k plus died from the flu.

I sent you a link with a chart that does breakdowns.by the year the amount of deaths due the flu, with the last two years on the page having more than 40k estimated deaths.

Did you forget what you asjed?
I asked what flu season had killed 40,000 in one MONTH. Not one year. Covid-19 killed 40,000 in one month. Unless you think for the next eleven months no more people are going to die from Covid-19?:gucci:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
No, this doesnt confirm anything you are saying. Lol.

It has a r naught value less than SARS, with a cfr equal to the flu, with most likely less deaths than the flu had in 2017-18, which led to no national lockdown.

All the hype and drastic.action was completely unneccesart, and people lives have.beennput.in jeopardy by the.state and federal governments actions.

You have had people with legit health issues who couldnt go to the hospital or have elective surgeries, such as.biopsy, tumor removals, and etc who might die because of this, not to mention thenpeople who will be bankrupted because of this, or the.people who had their lives finaniically destroyed.because of this.

Time to be.honest if you were a panicker. Just make sure you dont get led astray again, dont try to double dowb to save.face.
80k died in a whole year with no lockdown and a vaccine. We're at 40k in 2 months, with no vaccine and the economy halted. You guys keep comparing apples to oranges

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The lockdown isn't to prevent COVID19. its to slow it down and give govts time to prepare, research and study.

When it's lifted, we expect people to catch it and die, for sure, but we will be a lot more prepared than we were in March. Human trials have already began all across the world.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
And yet Sweden, Japan and South Korea did not? And wth are you talking about with the bolded?:dahell: You saying the USA numbers are false?:dahell:

no .... the OP is saying the numbers are inflated... he one of dem tin foil/Alex Jones nut case nikkaz

So your more concerned with what the OP said than the actual article this thread is about?

it’s an early study with no anecdotal proof ... and I believe in January when the virus was just hitting Europe hard & it was days or weeks before it hit us in America : Bill Maher on his HBO show had a professor from one of those SoCal universities who said wearing a mask doesn't make a difference .... now, months later we all know how fukking ridiculous that statement was

so yes I take this article/USC study with - much of a grain of salt

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Flu season is typically october to feb.
2017-18, flu season 75k 80k died.

Those were confirmed flu deaths, not the bs covid deaths that arent confirmed. this is nothing new and nothing that hasnt been exp. Before
:snoop::huhldup:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
see edit.
When it's lifted, we expect people to catch it and die, for sure, but we will be a lot more prepared than we were in March. Human trials have already began all across the world.

This is what I been essentially saying lol but i doubt the deaths are gonna be as high. We gonna have a combo of Intermittent social distancing and herd immunity(to build up immunity). That's he best scenario.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
like real talk @Barnett114 can u bush this thread .... i mean until it’s anecdotal proof of what the article says the OP has a an agenda to miss inform people and I just ask you to get rid of this thread out of respect for the five-year all beautiful princess who died the other day due to this COVID-19 virus

8CBAEA2B-53F9-43D3-96DA-1EB420B0707B-672x372.jpeg