LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Lol, you say this.like the flubdoeant do jist that.

Burden of Influenza
Did you read your own link?

. CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million – 45 million illnesses, between 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010.

:unimpressed:

Yall make no sense. Imagine had we not done any self quarantine or shut downs. It would've easily been more

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Sorry but masks, stress, staying inside, putting alcohol and wipes on everything has nothing to do with preparing your immune system.
I didn't say anything about 'preparing'. read it again. If you weren't eating healthy then, you won't be now. So nope, has nothing to do with what I was saying.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The conspiracy isn’t about this LA health department / USC study - I was referring to the OP with his right wing conspiracy theories & fukk shyt ...
his comments say it all .... as far inflated death numbers : the fear mongering of the media blah blah blah .... this isn’t some tactic done to hurt Donald Trump or the Republicans or the USA - this is a worldwide pandemic and has absolutely nothing to do with US politics

China one of the shyttiest places on the planet a fukking communist regime, basically had to shut down it’s entire country/market due to the virus
so anybody who believes the numbers of infected and deaths in America is a full retard like the OP and his minions
So your more concerned with what the OP said than the actual article this thread is about?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Did you read your own link?

:unimpressed:

Yall make no sense. Imagine had we not done any self quarantine or shut downs. It would've easily been more
You said when have 40k plus died from the flu.

I sent you a link with a chart that does breakdowns.by the year the amount of deaths due the flu, with the last two years on the page having more than 40k estimated deaths.

Did you forget what you asjed?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
K
40k already dead in 2 months :stopitslime: with the whole country in a standstill. :martin: The flu puts up those numbers in a running economy with vaccines and it takes 6-8 months :mjtf:. How many deaths were from CV that were labeled something else? :patrice:
How many deaths from cv were actually cv.

The cdc currently rules covid deaths without confirmation or acknowledgement of comortality. This greatly inflatesbthe number of cv deaths, so the listed deaths are at the least lower than what is published.

Also flu season is 5 months. Oct - fed

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
He's essentially saying it is all a hoax for the powerful, whom by the way are losing money, can power grab power they already have.

It is nothing more than the flu, and we could all just go outside, and per his words, without masks, and enjoy our daily lives as it was before. This strain, by way of Wuhan, known as SARS strain S and the new evolved heavy hitter L, are nothing more than the flu.

This is fantastic.

Me personally, as I sit here, at home, would like to welcome them to go outside and herd. Pls, we need this.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Herd immunity only works for maybe 5-10% of an infected population. Why don't you guys understand this? That's put millions at risk along with overwhelming hospitals
Shhhh I want to see how this pans out. Let them go. I wanna see how far this train goes.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Herd immunity only works for maybe 5-10% of an infected population. Why don't you guys understand this? That's put millions at risk along with overwhelming hospitals
What do you think happens next after lockdown? lol..... And most of us likely already got this. And we are already flattening and the curve and prevented hospitals from being flooded....