LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
it doesn't matter if the death rate is low. :snoop:

death rate FOR BOTH FLU AND COVID 19 are percentage of reported deaths among total cases

flu_covid_comparison_1_high_res.jpg

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Over 75% of people with the flu do not have symptoms

During flu season, sufferers may marvel at those individuals who just never seem to get sick. But a new study suggests they may actually be ill without knowing it, as three quarters of people with seasonal and pandemic flu do not exhibit symptoms.

The researchers, led by Dr. Andrew Hayward of University College London in the UK, published the results of their study in The Lancet Respiratory Medicine.

They say about 1 in 5 people from the general population were infected in recent outbreaks of seasonal flu as well as the 2009 H1N1 influenza pandemic. However, only 23% of these infections actually caused symptoms.

and even if COVID 19 has same death rate it still

1. spreads faster R(0) 2.5

2. has much longer incubation period

3. AND HAS NO VACCINE

FOR THE LAST GADDAMN TIME THIS AIN'T NO FLU YOU FATHER LESS NIKKA WHO DONT WEAR NO MASKS SPREADING DISEASE TO MY PEOPLE. GO CONFINE YOURSELF AND DON'T EVER COME OUT CUZ I KNOW YOU PROLLY HAS IT AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT.

:camby::camby::camby::camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
then why are you talking ?

ok so no preventative actions should be made because the death toll is low? is this your conclusion to a new strain of SARS that is not only evolving, but is highly contagious?

I am being very simple because you need this dumb down for you.

Like you can't take steps to prevent CV...you got a immune system and hopefully a brain...learn how to use it.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

death rate FOR BOTH FLU AND COVID 19 are percentage of reported deaths among total cases

flu_covid_comparison_1_high_res.jpg

3. AND HAS NO VACCINE

FOR THE LAST GADDAMN TIME THIS AIN'T NO FLU YOU FATHER LESS NIKKA WHO DONT WEAR NO MASKS SPREADING DISEASE. :camby::camby::camby::camby:
and then when you ask them, do you want to catch it. it's universally a huge NO.

but then they'll ask WHY MUST I STAY HOME. LOW DEATH TOLL.

you then ask again, do you want to catch it? NO

i mean this is .....wow. I just...wow.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
So just conveniently leave out what’s happening..
To the black populations in Louisiana, Michigan, New York..
Parts of Tennessee, Kentucky..
Also leave out complications that are coming with said recoveries..
Nobody knows what this virus is truly doing to people..
This has nothing to do with fear mongering..
You can act all billy bad ass..
But none of you tinfoil hat..
Im going to die anyway..
Contrarians..
Better not post about your family dying..
Or..
You possibly being infected..
I will laugh and say..
Good..
This virus has killed more Whites and Asians than Black people lol. And the areas with most Black deaths are areas where Blacks are a majority. I have NOT read Blacks are the majority of Corona deaths here in NY in fact I read Hispanics.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Ask me how long i been knocking nikkas out thats more of a important question
Ask me how long i been taking nikkas shoes up in rikers island in 81 82
I never knew you hated me. I always gave you props.

Wait, this thread is about Covid-19. I hope you stay safe out in these streets.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The R0 value is higher than the flu. That is not in dispute.

Higher rate of infection while maintaining the same cfr means there are more people likely to succumb to the disease.

It's a new viral strain so the global health community took measures they thought were necessary to reduce the number of fatalities. Governments were informed by said community and took the measures that they thought were necessary.

Would you rather have had the virus spread without any preventive measures so it could just run its course and see what happens like gambling? :russ:

They did the right thing. Now similarly there are also measures that will be taken to open things back up, not just wash over the entire globe like you and Trump want.

Sure the impact is not as devastating as the media portrays it to be, but that doesn't mean the measures that were taken weren't necessary.

Don't know how you can say social distancing hasn't been effective either. You can rebuild an economy. What you can't rebuild is a body in the ground.
The flu.on avg has a r naught vale of 1.5 - 2 depending on strain. Covid has a vLue of 2 - 3.5.

What supposedly made it terrible was it was supposed to have a cfr of 1%, 10 times the flu and it was supposed to be world ending it was not.

I specifically compared rina to SARS for a rrason. sars had a higher r naught value in the 5 - 6 range and a 5 - 10% cfr.

Now recognize during SARs a more infectious and deadly disease that spread arond the world, that these steps were not taken and the worls did not end.

Just more proof that everything said about the corona cirus has been nothing but media fear mongering to cover government power grabs.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The conspiracy isn’t about this LA health department / USC study - I was referring to the OP with his right wing conspiracy theories & fukk shyt ...
his comments say it all .... as far inflated death numbers : the fear mongering of the media blah blah blah .... this isn’t some tactic done to hurt Donald Trump or the Republicans or the USA - this is a worldwide pandemic and has absolutely nothing to do with US politics

China one of the shyttiest places on the planet a fukking communist regime, basically had to shut down it’s entire country/market due to the virus
so anybody who believes the numbers of infected and deaths in America is a full retard like the OP and his minions
And yet Sweden, Japan and South Korea did not? And wth are you talking about with the bolded?:dahell: You saying the USA numbers are false?:dahell:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

3. AND HAS NO VACCINE

FOR THE LAST GADDAMN TIME THIS AIN'T NO FLU YOU FATHER LESS NIKKA WHO DONT WEAR NO MASKS SPREADING DISEASE. :camby::camby::camby::camby:

Like trying to explain it to a dog. They can reason about the concrete and maybe one derivative from that. Go any further or ask them to juggle multiple concepts at the same time and they are lost.

You cannot fix that on here no matter what you say :francis: .

It's sad but :yeshrug:nothing can be done.