LA breh's, what are the differences between Compton, South Central, Inglewood and Watts.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
there's a good number of blacks. I know what you mean, if you just cruising around the valley you might not see many blacks, but when I was in HS there was plenty of black homies both at my school and other schools. Parties always had tons of black people along with other races. It always felt diverse to me....obviously latinos are the majority and then white people are 2nd, but I never felt like there was a lack of black people to kick it with:yeshrug:. Even at CSUN there's mad people from the Bay over there, it was always fun chillin at the dorms out there.

The reality is LA as a whole is like 9% black.....but population wise we have more blacks than most other major cities. So even tho no neighborhoods are majority black it's not like there's no black people around to kick it with :manny:

Yeah I guess a resident would know most. I had a couple homies from Whisett Ave but I didn’t even know what city that was.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I guess a resident would know most. I had a couple homies from Whisett Ave but I didn’t even know what city that was.

yeah I dont live there now just stayed out there for HS years and 8th grade, and still had homies out there so college years I'd go up there to kick it.

Yeah Whitsett Ave is in North Hollywood, thats where Big Paybacc was from RIP

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

:snoop:

U OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW SHIIT BOUT THE SFV OUTSIDE OF WHAT U SEEN IN MOVIES

Yall picking gangsters/hustlers who would survive in dam near any city.

If a cat rolled up from the valley and said I'm from Tarzana, Northridge or any other city in the valley., catz will be like oh ok that's wassup, you from the valley lol.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Compton - 40% Black / 56% Latino, 43K median income, ranked 27th out of 198 in crime.

Watts - 31% Black / 61% Latino, 25K median income, ranked 15th out of 198 in crime.

South Central - 36% Black / 60% Latino, 31K median income, ranked 9th out of 198 cities in crime.

Inglewood - 46% Black / 46% Latino, 46K median income, crime stats not listed.

Mapping L.A. - Los Angeles Times

nikka...

Is this Median HOUSEHOLD income :merchant: :damn:

In L.A.?! :dahell:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
nikka...

Is this Median HOUSEHOLD income :merchant: :damn:

In L.A.?! :dahell:

People in LA are not making money like that, people out here are struggling. People make it seem like they are balling, but they are not. Everything that glitters ain't gold