LA breh's, what are the differences between Compton, South Central, Inglewood and Watts.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
It's almost like Mexicans made an effort to take over every last black neighborhood in California
It aint just mexicans, any nonwhite immigrant aint going to white areas when they get here, unless they are well off, adn they still get shytted on. Black neighborhoods are ALWAYS their first stop, because whites won't allow it, yet they constantly talk down on us. I'm glad ADOS is waking up.

Doesn't mean I hate them, they just need that wake up call. They got it from whites with President Trump, now its time blacks do the same. Hopefully the good people in the groups will get the idiots to stop the bullshyt!

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I think I made a thread on the crip/blood gangs that are Belizean like OT Genesis and videos like this

It was dope listening to this brother speak because it was real shyt and no boasting like the young dudes do today.

I've seen this vid. It's funny, he reminds me of a mix between DJ Quik and Snoop, even though he's non-AA.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
It started out with San Bernardino and Riverside, which were bad enough, but Palmdale and Lancaster. :scust:

I can't completely blame them though, a lot of the ones that moved were mamas trying to get their kids away from the gangs. Those neighborhoods changed a lot, it wasn't like those friendly out-on-the-street Black neighborhoods anymore, after the gang violence and crack epidemic picked up in the 1980s/1990s it got to the point where everyone got scary and was staying inside a lot of the time, not letting their kids out. Even after things calmed down you'd go to a place like Darby Park at night and it would be dead quiet, when back in the day it used to stay hopping. So I get why they left and the ugly desert cities were the only affordable place to go to. Still, you wish it coulda been another way.

All true but landscape wise, San Bernardino is beautiful :manny:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I think I made a thread on the crip/blood gangs that are Belizean like OT Genesis and videos like this

It was dope listening to this brother speak because it was real shyt and no boasting like the young dudes do today.

I get where he is coming from, but it kills me when people say poverty is why things are different in foreign countries, they totally leave out the fact that the place is a small island. Belize has a population of over 384,000 people!:dead:

I'm not shytting on Belize, I have people I love from there, but it kills me when people compare places with millions of people or even hundreds of thousands in an urban area to some place that is small, and mostly rural. To me that alone spreads division among black people, because you are trying to talk down just in a more subtle way. As soon as he started talking how people can call each other, and talk out their issues, without saying its because the shyt is small as hell, i stopped listening. He is bullshytting!

Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

I know Baldwin Hills has the Crenshaw Mall, but other than that, what spots to check put in those areas?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
SFV is a Mexican stronghold . That’s where that La Bamba nikka was from . Stop :childplease:

spent a lot of time in the SFV for middle/high school......mexicans are out there but it aint no issue. I mean, no one even decently real was getting jumped like @Rhakim was :lolbron:

every time i went to house parties in Pacoima tho them fakkit mexicans would shoot it up:hhh:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
my mom is from the Historic south central neighborhood
she said in the 70s and 80s it was nothing black people and
a few mexicans sprinkled here and there
she said she started noticing more and more mexicans during the early 90s