LA breh's, what are the differences between Compton, South Central, Inglewood and Watts.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
yea the valley is diverse. nikkas talk about it like it's one thing but there's like 2 million people there and the size of the land is like half the city of LA. You got wealther hoods, poorer ones. All types of races. A lot of valley neighborhoods score high on diversity indexes.

nikkas get surprised when I tell them theres projects in the valley too :mjlol:
Pacoima got legit projects and trailer parks, but it also has a "wealthier" side.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yall picking gangsters/hustlers who would survive in dam near any city.

If a cat rolled up from the valley and said I'm from Tarzana, Northridge or any other city in the valley., catz will be like oh ok that's wassup, you from the valley lol.

LOL @ NOT REALIZING THE SIZE OF THE VALLEY & COMPARING TARZANA OR NORTHRIDGE TO PACOIMA OR SYLMAR, WHICH IS GANG TERRITORY + JUST AS PART OF THE SFV........

ITS LIKE COMPARING BEVERLY HILLS N INGLEWOOD JUST CUZ THEY BOTH IN LA CITY

U JUS REINFORCING WHAT I THOUGHT HOMIE... U KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT THE SFV N JUS GOIN BASED OFF OF THE STIGMA CREATED BY HOLLYWOOD, WHICH IS WHAT MOST CATS WHO AINT NEVER BEEN IN ANY THE SFV HOODS DO.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
i thought about Houston
but i'm scared of hurricanes
Hurricanes ain't shyt hell they give you a warning to evacuate days in advance lol. Just know where tha floodzones lie. Try living where i live where tornadoes run shyt lol. About 6 miles from me there's this small subdivision known for being repeatedly hit with major tornadoes over tha years. Now it's a patchwork of cheap yet spacious, quality built houses no one wants to buy and empty lots filled with patchy grass/weeds where houses USED to be. Having a shelter in your house round here is vital.

And it's getting to be about tht time of tha year too.:stopitslime:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Pacoima got legit projects and trailer parks, but it also has a "wealthier" side.

fax.....a homie of mine lived in a two story townhouse in a gated community across the street from Maclay MS.....and there's a project right there too :russ: