LA breh's, what are the differences between Compton, South Central, Inglewood and Watts.

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
spent a lot of time in the SFV for middle/high school......mexicans are out there but it aint no issue. I mean, no one even decently real was getting jumped like @Rhakim was :lolbron:

every time i went to house parties in Pacoima tho them fakkit mexicans would shoot it up:hhh:

You on that nikka head. Whats the beef about?:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
spent a lot of time in the SFV for middle/high school......mexicans are out there but it aint no issue. I mean, no one even decently real was getting jumped like @Rhakim was :lolbron:

every time i went to house parties in Pacoima tho them fakkit mexicans would shoot it up:hhh:

DEPENDS WHERE

CANOGA PARK AND PANORAMA CITY IS BASICALLY MEXICO

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
DEPENDS WHERE

CANOGA PARK AND PANORAMA CITY IS BASICALLY MEXICO

yea the valley is diverse. nikkas talk about it like it's one thing but there's like 2 million people there and the size of the land is like half the city of LA. You got wealther hoods, poorer ones. All types of races. A lot of valley neighborhoods score high on diversity indexes.

nikkas get surprised when I tell them theres projects in the valley too :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
yea the valley is diverse. nikkas talk about it like it's one thing but there's like 2 million people there and the size of the land is like half the city of LA. You got wealther hoods, poorer ones. All types of races. A lot of valley neighborhoods score high on diversity indexes.

nikkas get surprised when I tell them theres projects in the valley too :mjlol:

THE VALLEY GETS A WEAK REPUTATION CUZ OF SHIIT LIKE CLUELESS, BUT PLENTY OF HOODS IS ACTIVE. JUST LIKE THE CITY, U GOT YOUR GOOD N BAD NEIGHBORHOODS- SAME SHIIT

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Naaaaaaah shyt

But where are the blacks in sfv??

there's a good number of blacks. I know what you mean, if you just cruising around the valley you might not see many blacks, but when I was in HS there was plenty of black homies both at my school and other schools. Parties always had tons of black people along with other races. It always felt diverse to me....obviously latinos are the majority and then white people are 2nd, but I never felt like there was a lack of black people to kick it with:yeshrug:. Even at CSUN there's mad people from the Bay over there, it was always fun chillin at the dorms out there.

The reality is LA as a whole is like 9% black.....but population wise we have more blacks than most other major cities. So even tho no neighborhoods are majority black it's not like there's no black people around to kick it with :manny: