NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
dBbg8M5.png

Daps
Alright, I'll own up to my faults.

@Vado sorry about that man...I ain't got nothing against you and I wish you the best in life. My piss poor attempt at daps and rep was not really respectful and there...do you playboi.

There.

I'll also own up for being in the wrong on many occassions.

I'll also own up for making myself look bad and like a complainer. And not doing anything about things.

I don't need any additional stress...nor do I want any problems with anybody on this board. So I'll just leave it at that.

I apologize for any additional negativity I may have been exuding.

I'm not perfect and never claimed to be.

Pop shyt and apologize nikka:shaqlaugh:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
is dat Pain in ur avi
yeah breh, i endorse his philosophy to the fullest, you kill my brother, i kill yours, we can feel the mutual pain & move past it...

1 of the worst things in my community is ignorant brehs not understadin loss... thats how they seperate us, by makin us hate each other... if black people followed Peins path wed be unstoppable... just cause a japanese dude said it dont meant its wrong...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How do you know what I'm doing with my life you f*cking pissant? I swear to god. And you have the nerve to call me a coward? When I confronted you so many times and tried to run away like shyt is all cool? I would f*cking turn you into a goddamn quadrapalegic you *cking piece of shyt. I would smash your f*cking face in till you look like this...
pedoflorida.png

Don't you ever dare speak on me again....I'd seriously f*ck you up.

What the fukk did you just fukking say about me, you little shyt? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fukk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fukking words. You think you can get away with saying that shyt to me over the Internet? Think again, fukker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fukking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shyt. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fukking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shyt fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fukking dead, kiddo.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Alright, I'll own up to my faults.
@Vado sorry about that man...I ain't got nothing against you and I wish you the best in life. My piss poor attempt at daps and rep was not really respectful and there...do you playboi.
There.
I'll also own up for being in the wrong on many occassions.
I'll also own up for making myself look bad and like a complainer. And not doing anything about things.
I don't need any additional stress...nor do I want any problems with anybody on this board. So I'll just leave it at that.
I apologize for any additional negativity I may have been exuding.
I'm not perfect and never claimed to be.
ima use the words, nikka i told you was takin bait, now look... i get mad at my people cause they get ignorant than gotta apologize later.... nikka just dont let people provoke you... i actually understand how black cops feel cause people always think im a cop... nikka i took the job so i accept the ridicule but i tell these dudes dont let my shirt confuse who i really am... he said he aint black but you stuck in "nikka moment" for a while... internet its cool but i go to jail over that... be cool, dont take bait... i dont got beef on here at all cause the few that was wastin time, so they gonn troll someone else...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You plunged it into this barrage of cursing and threats and now you back down?:steven:

Cause I realize how bad this looks on my part and I ain't tryna spend my sunday afternoon going back and forth with people...I lost my cool. It's been like Iraq and Afghanistan in TLR since midnight last night...

Plus...ain't no one gonna see me or I'm gonna see them....I know how it goes with this stuff. Two posters have problems, they meet up to "throw down" reality sets in that it's real life and somebody could get seriously hurt or arrested and it ain't worth it.

Rather than do that...I'd rather get my life right. It's not that serious...

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk did you just fukking say about me, you little shyt? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fukk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fukking words. You think you can get away with saying that shyt to me over the Internet? Think again, fukker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fukking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shyt. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fukking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shyt fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fukking dead, kiddo.
How many of your post were while you were conducting raids on al-quaeda?